<<<<<Avengers: Age Of Ultron Signature Group by greygoose>>>>>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <<<<<Avengers: Age Of Ultron Signature Group by greygoose>>>>>ALL CLAIMED...

@ duo_maxwell_1017. You have until midnight to claim the Quicksilver sig otherwise it goes back up. ;)

Re: <<<<<Avengers: Age Of Ultron Signature Group by greygoose>>>>>ALL CLAIMED...

How do I now center the sweet sig? And make it larger like you all?

How do I now center the sweet sig? And make it larger like you all?

yeah I see a lot of people having problems with that.
If you go to post 3 and find the signature you requested. Right click and open it in a new tab so its full size, then save it to your computer. When you edit your signature in settings, click browse and upload the saved image. That should work, at least thats how I do it :dunno

oh and it it opens a tab in photobucket, make sure to click the zoom button in the right hand corner first, before saving

Ok. Tried that.

Guess I'm dumb. Lol

Last edited:

Yea I tried that too.

Maybe becuase I'm doing it on my phone

[CEN TER]*IMAGE*[/CEN TER]

(Without the space in CENTER)

Did that too

I switched to my iPad and got it centered. But it's still small.

you will probably need to do it on a computer

Yea. I'll go bust out the laptop. My iMac is at the studio. If the laptop doesn't get it I'll do the iMac tomorrow. Thank you for the help everyone!!

Back