Aurra Sing PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks nice, but does this character with 2 seconds of movie screen time deserve the PF treatment? Maybe that means we'll be seeing more of her in the Clone Wars cartoon.

Same case could be made against a Darth Talon PF offering as well, but that EU figure has massive "sex appeal", hence the inflated, egregious edition size.

Aayla Secura can't be far behind.

Mace Windu is a BMF & I think would sell well for SS. Time to make a really good Sam Jackson PF piece anyways. I bet SLJ would even buy one for himself.

I posted something like this when Talon was revealed, but I'll post it again:

I think the broad character selection in the Star Wars PF line is a good thing. The variety in the collection would get stale pretty quick if we stuck to just the core characters. The other benefit is that lovers of the PF line can expand their collection, while those who are selective can pass and give their wallets a break while Sideshow spaces out the core characters we're waiting on. Imagine being on a budget and instead of the next four PFs being Yoda, Talon, Sing, Luke it was Yoda, Stormtrooper, Chewie, Luke. Those who can afford it would be thrilled, but many would find the strain on the wallet too much and would have difficult choices to make.

I see the variety as serving the interests of a wide range of collectors: Those who love the format and can afford the variety and those who are selective and can pick and choose and space out these significant purchases.

Sure, the rich, selective crowd is ticked, but they're rich, so who cares :)

I was so uninterested in this character, that I just got around to looking at the pictures on Sideshow's page. Very cool EX, but what the hell is that car antenna sticking out of her head?

I was a bit boggled at first about Darth Talon, but at least she had a huge role in the Legacy comics EX. The only place I have seen Aurra Sing is on one episode of the cartoon that my son watches. There are so, so, so many "variety" characters and EU characters that actually have a noticable fan base that this one stumps me.

I was a bit boggled at first about Darth Talon, but at least she had a huge role in the Legacy comics EX. The only place I have seen Aurra Sing is on one episode of the cartoon that my son watches. There are so, so, so many "variety" characters and EU characters that actually have a noticable fan base that this one stumps me.

Exactly my thoughts. I'm still shaking my head trying to figure this one out. I'm happy that fans of this character, or even fans that want something besides the norm in the SW collecting world....but this character doesn't even speak in the movies. You're right with Darth Talon, she at least has more than a cameo appearance in the books, and is actually one of the main villains.

IMO Sideshow needs to start spicing it up with some PF of the various creatures and aliens from SW.

~~~Oh, give me a Quinlon Vos collectible--I'll take either a 1/6 and/or a PF of this character.

I was so uninterested in this character, that I just got around to looking at the pictures on Sideshow's page. Very cool EX, but what the hell is that car antenna sticking out of her head?

The antenna is for the Extra Exclusive Ex workable radio version.

Exactly my thoughts. I'm still shaking my head trying to figure this one out. I'm happy that fans of this character, or even fans that want something besides the norm in the SW collecting world....but this character doesn't even speak in the movies. You're right with Darth Talon, she at least has more than a cameo appearance in the books, and is actually one of the main villains.
IMO Sideshow needs to start spicing it up with some PF of the various creatures and aliens from SW.

~~~Oh, give me a Quinlon Vos collectible--I'll take either a 1/6 and/or a PF of this character.

To me, Darth Talon looked daft and a pretty desperately designed character...'lets see what we think might sell...I know, take a Twi'lek, give her big knockers and put Darth Maul tattoo's on her..the kids will love it!!'
Aurra is actually IN a movie, if only breifly, is a nicely designed bounty hunter and is visuallly stunning as a PF IMO. Hope to see more of her in the Clone Wars.

Her size has been corrected to 22". I ordered this basically because she's one of the best looking PF Sideshow has made. As far as the character choice, her look is as, if not, more interesting than any creature in Jabba's palace.

I think those that think she is a nobody have to understand that Star Wars goes beyond the movies... come on guys...

She is out there.

swouttpb.jpg

29-1.jpg

swbh1.jpg

11558.jpg

434px-Secura_and_Sing.jpg

And most prominently recently with:

AuraSingCadBane-1.jpg

Variety is the spice of life people.

If you don't like it... it's easiest just to pass and save for the next big thing for you.

But allow those that do enjoy it... well... enjoy it.

I think those that think she is a nobody have to understand that Star Wars goes beyond the movies... come on guys...

She is out there.

swouttpb.jpg

29-1.jpg

swbh1.jpg

11558.jpg

434px-Secura_and_Sing.jpg

And most prominently recently with:

AuraSingCadBane-1.jpg

Variety is the spice of life people.

If you don't like it... it's easiest just to pass and save for the next big thing for you.

But allow those that do enjoy it... well... enjoy it

Deffinately agree with you!

I don't see what everyone's beef is with this statue. She's a great character with a great backstory and that exclusive is incredible. I'm really looking forward to this one. Another saving grace for her is that she's not likely to get done to death. There are not going to be many high end Aurra Sings.

Wow, I didn't know she had that many comic appearances! :horror And, she really does have a car antenna sticking out of her head! I think she is goofy looking, but I thought she had only appeared in the single Clone Wars cartoon.

Maybe people are frustrated that the only three EU characters made into Premium Format have been female when there are SOO many more popular male characters?

While the statue itself looks great, I'll be passing. Just not enough room for display for this character.

Maybe people are frustrated that the only three EU characters made into Premium Format have been female when there are SOO many more popular male characters?

No kidding. I'd love a Darth Revan PF... enough of the T&A figures all ready (I can't believe I just typed that. :))

Back