Attn Sideshow!! .. its time for a new grail of grails!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

occulum

ExeKutioner
Reaction score
..... its time for a comparable grey hulk vs spidey fiasco ....

please take the most anticipated piece currently in the works.
make sure it has a kick ass exclusive, then limit it to 25ES with no warning.

things have grown boring lately and its time to spice things up.
Id prefer it to be a Star Wars or Marvel piece. THose have the most passionate fans and will stir up the most ^^^^ over it ...

..... and NOT a faux bronze edition.
.. try maybe a Thanos PF with Infinite Gauntlet Ex - ES of 25????
.. or since we know a real fur Chewie would be tough, only do 25 in real fur and the rest sculpted fur ...

.... something .....

.. .. but dont f with the SSE Creature ES. please make it at least 100... :monkey1

I would love to see a non-faux bronze exclusive with a low number. Something I would really want in my collection. And yes, a low number so it pisses off everyone who doesn't get one.

I would love to see a non-faux bronze exclusive with a low number. Something I would really want in my collection. And yes, a low number so it pisses off everyone who doesn't get one.

I'd have to agree. it's been awhile since we've had anything like this. it's good to piss people off every once in awhile and give a select few a gift of owning something unique.

Yup. Those Sideshow Executives better have someone else start their car.

Please don't be SW. I still have two crappy faux bronze pieces I can't give away. Make it Marvel. and make it so I get one.

I'd have to agree. it's been awhile since we've had anything like this. it's good to piss people off every once in awhile and give a select few a gift of owning something unique.
Then this time offer it at a decent Central European Time, so the Americans are asleep and can be the p/o collectors for once ;)

the really only fair way to do it, would be to just randomly place it on the website, kind of like they did with iron spidey. i just happened to log on one day and there it was.

perhaps a pf doc ock (hint hint) hell i'd give my next born for that.

I think they should make a 25ES item and over the course of a week randomly put them up 5 at a time at no specific time ....

I think they should make a 25ES item and over the course of a week randomly put them up 5 at a time at no specific time ....

yeah that would be cool, and maybe annouce it a month ahead of time. just saying that they will offer this item at undetermined times for the next month.
5 at a time with a es of 25-50, man that would certainly create some buzz, wouldn't it????

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl sht i never thought about that, 6:00 pst, what time does that make it in central europe??
There's a 9 hour time difference so that would make it 3am as IronFingaz says.
It couldn't be more in the 'middle' of the night.

5 at a time with a es of 25-50, man that would certainly create some buzz, wouldn't it????
"Congratulations, you have found a Spooky Special"
Hairy Chewbacca PF LE 50 - only accessible with the special decoder.
Everyone who had not ordered a Readiness Kit would hit themselves on the head :rotfl

bump!

hulkjp0.jpg

The days of 25 pieces that aren't cheap faux repaints are over pretty much. Why would SS make 50 of the PH dio, when they know 500 will easily sell out. More $$ for them.

Back