Attn Figuremaster Les

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamal

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was just wondering if youd be able to Scuplt a Hot Toys AVP Elder head an throw a paint app on it. I had an accident with mine and its pretty much wrecked :( and i dont think ive EVER seen one on ebay

I couldnt send this in a PM so i needed to make this a topic :p

I'm going to go out on a limb and estimate that you could get a whole new figure for as much as it would cost to get someone to sculpt and paint a head for you from scratch.

There are some loose AvP Elder nude bodies available on Ebay that include the head. That's probably your least expensive route.

Out of curiosity, what happened to the head?

Hey dude, yeah i checked Ebay and there was one head there for an Elder and i got sharked on it in the last second.

lets just say the head is broken, unrepairable :(

Jamal. PM me with more details on what exactly happened, so I can help you out better.

Also, the base head for an Elder is essentially no different a head than a Scar or Celtic head, just a lot more wrinkled. If you can secure an AVP nude elder body, or even one of the others, I can rework the head for you. I can cut the brow scar, and, except for all the quills, which you would need to try and get, the rest is all paint. I can match mine pretty well if you need it.
PM me and maybe it can be saved.

Les

Hey bro i tried to PM you but you inbox is full

Nope, it's not. Click on my name in this post, and send a PM to this new name. (I had to re-join due to losing my computer two days ago, and I got a new-ish membership here. I have PLENTY of room in my PM box. I assure you!)

And again, to anyone trying to PM my old names here, furgetaboutit! Lost to history.... If I am doing any work for you though, please feel free to PM me with your info and the usual "where's my stuff?" again! :D Thanks)

LesWalkerTexasRanger.jpg

Back