ATTENTION ALL UK CUSTOMISERS... SW part in the UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just so folks know he has sandy corporal, black stormie and greedo in guys. He has run out of those ACI bodies but he will have more in soon.

Apologies if this is the wrong place to be posting this but are there any UK based sites/people who re-paint figures etc?
I mainly collect statues but have picked up some 1/4 scale SW figures lately and would like to get the heads re-painted but have no idea where to look for UK based painters. I figured with this being a thread about UK custom equipment someone in here may be able to point me in the right direction?
Thanks

Hi there are some amazing painters on the forum who are mind blowingly good. The first chap that springs to mind is Greggo. He is top notch and lives in the UK. May be give him a shout.

What are you wanting to get repainted? If you can post pics that would be great. Also you could make a new thread in the Star Wars custom section as more folks will hear you plea :)

Hope that help my friend.

Thanks for the advice, I've posted a new thread with pics of what I want repainting. I've been looking through the custom threads and theres some great work in here, I love your dio's.

ACI's now back in stock, already ordered mine. Great other stuff, go there now!

Hi just wondering how compatible the ACI bodies are with sideshow buck hands and heads? I'm looking to replace the body on my Jedi Luke.

Thanks for any replies.

The ACI bodies have a fixed peg for the hand thats quite big so you would have to make the hole a bit bigger on the hands i suspect.

I never liked the hands on my praji (as i nabbed the gloved ones for another fig) so i popped some hot toys ones directly on the original SS fixed pegs

I'm not in the UK but I have placed a few orders. The prices are usually cheaper than getting the parts off ebay and they don't gouge for the international shipping. So glad to see another website offer loose Sideshow parts.

I'm visiting Ireland at the moment and will hop over to London later this week. Are there any scifi/fantasy/starwars/hobby shops there that I should check out? Thanks!

londres_st_pauls_cathedral.jpg

Lot's of big scifi/fantasy statues and busts in there!

Back