Attendee killed in car collision trying to keep place in line for Comic-Con panel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you guys honestly be this harsh if she were waiting for some kind of Marvel panel?

Any idiot who runs across traffic for anything as superficial as this who gets hit, deserves it. Darwinism weeding out the weak. If Jessica Biel was waving her hotel room key at me from across the street, I'd still wait for the light. What she did was completely moronic and she paid the highest price for her stupidity. :lecture:lecture:lecture

I am going to be up all night trying to figure out why in the hell the beginning of the line became the end....wtf? I just can't wrap my mind around that. It's almost Matrix-like to me. :panic:

because it was at the CON-----comic con , its a bunch of morons running that show, i stopped going about 5 years ago, i mean for some exclusives you have to get in a line to get a ticket to get in another line, as a matter of fact someone was stabbed there at one of those halls last year------very sad death due to a bunch of morons that can not handle a simple line--------------RIP----

about the guy getting stabbed, it was for a panel featuring actor Seth Rogen discussing the science-fiction comedy "Paul."

I mean... LOL, and the fight was because the guy was sitting too close to the other guy, even if is tragic this is funny,

("The room was very crowded and the males argued over one male sitting too close to the other")
:lol

Technically speaking, aren't these vampires just 100+ year old pedophiles who hang around high schools picking up kids?

Yeah.

Any idiot who runs across traffic for anything as superficial as this who gets hit, deserves it. Darwinism weeding out the weak.

At 53, her window for procreation has already run it's course. Darwinism need not apply past the age of 16 really. :lecture

However, that is one more reason for me to hate Twilight. Not that I needed any more.

As usual some cannot resist but turn a tragic event into critical comments or funny fodder.

Really sad story. RIP lady.

Thread closed.
x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back