Attendee killed in car collision trying to keep place in line for Comic-Con panel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, that guy's gotta live with the fact he killed this stupid woman for the rest of his life and it was clearly in no way his fault. Read the story, do you run out into traffic when you clearly see cars coming and the sign flashing Don't Walk?

Twilight is serious business. Worth dying for I guess. :dunno

Hey, that guy's gotta live with the fact he killed this stupid woman for the rest of his life and it was clearly in no way his fault. Read the story, do you run out into traffic when you clearly see cars coming and the sign flashing Don't Walk?

yeah I know it made me laugh but then feel bad about laughing lol

The mentioning of the costume was strange, was she in one before? Sad that she died but I feel for the driver because it wasn't his fault and feel bad that she camped out since Sunday only to die the day before preview night.

Thoughts and prayers go out to her friends and family, but no panel (I won't even make a big deal out of the whole "Twilight" thing, my point is no panel) is worth that risk. Especially when it's clear you're not supposed to cross. Some level-headedness and attention would've saved her life. It's tragic, but for more reasons than people realize.

Would you guys honestly be this harsh if she were waiting for some kind of Marvel panel?

This is a pretty horrible situation all around. I feel bad for her, the driver, and her family.

That's really horrible, poor girl. RIP :(

Girl?.... I thought one stop being a girl after the age of 18 :nana::nana:
but yea sad story... moral of the story is: DO NOT cross when you got a red light dammit! what's more important a place in line or your life?

I am going to be up all night trying to figure out why in the hell the beginning of the line became the end....wtf? I just can't wrap my mind around that. It's almost Matrix-like to me. :panic:

I was kinda of afraid that it was the Josh who was in the accident and had been killed before he could take pics of the Hulk Maquette at Sideshow's booth.thank god its just an old lady.

I was kinda of afraid that it was the Josh who was in the accident and had been killed before he could take pics of the Hulk Maquette at Sideshow's booth.thank god its just an old lady.

53 is old? Goodness! :lol

Greed man. Greed. Overly fanatical fans, combined with a piss-poor effort on the event's part to get things done properly and safely.
Piss poor effort on the part of the event that starts Wed afternoon?:dunno

Would you guys honestly be this harsh if she were waiting for some kind of Marvel panel?

Yes only difference is I would not call her a Twitard.

or a Nolan's Batman, Actually if it was A nolanite I think it might have been funnier :dunno sorry, dont mean to be so cruel, but is like when they arrested that guy in Joker make up that was stealing all the Dark Knight posters from his movie theater, :lol

:rotfl :rotfl

Yes, it's very sad.

But this part of the report: the woman was not wearing a costume at the time....immediately made me think of her being hit in full costume. I can't see it any other way now in my head.

only a TRUE fan would die for twilight. you wannabe fans should take note.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back