Attack On Titan - Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Some cool pics there, thanks!

Love this one:

7-10.jpg~original

Figma figures are too small but they are expensive on contrary. Sculpting, painting and accessoires are satisfying but it's impossible to display them solely because they are too small as I said. THey are even smaller than any 1/10 figures.

How much does shipping cost for these kind of figures from Amiami?
Is it really cheaper than BBTS?
Sorry I don't know exactly how much it cost's per figma figma. My Amiami order consists of 4 Figma's, 1 Nendoroid, & 1 Play Arts Kai figure. Shipping for all of that to me is around $57US.

I like the pics of the Mikasa figma. Looks like a fun figure.

Anybody manage to get an order in for the Armin figma at BBTS? I missed it.

It's around $95 there. Crazy.

Nah, waiting for GSC, I think it will go down fine.. Well, fingers crossed anyway. I'm considering buying 3 to get the free shipping. I'm sure I could sell the other two at cost + shipping.

Order 3 & get free shipping? I thought GSC had a flat rate of 2000 Yen for worldwide shipping, per order placed, for whatever # of figures ordered.

If ordering 3 figures would have got me free shipping, I think it would have been better for me to order the max number of Mikasa figma's, instead of only the 2 I ordered directly from GSC.

Order 3 & get free shipping? I thought GSC had a flat rate of 2000 Yen for worldwide shipping, per order placed, for whatever # of figures ordered.

If ordering 3 figures would have got me free shipping, I think it would have been better for me to order the max number of Mikasa figma's, instead of only the 2 I ordered directly from GSC.

winterfest armin is what he is referring too. they have free shipping for orders over 100JYP during the event. Limit 3 per person

Just started watching Attack On Titan for the first time. Four episodes in and I am hooked. Brilliant anime and I bet its going to get real deep and crazy from here on out!

Your welcome. It's a great deal if you want to buy multiples. I am because I am actually getting some for a local comic store here, and in turn I get a deal on their current figures.

Have to admit that my interest has stated to wane a bit since the anime finished. But Mikasa should be arriving today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So which one should I open first? :p

b7sj.jpg

Probably the worst time for Mikasa to come in since she's been completely overshadowed by Bats. :lol
I really like how she turned out! My first Figma figure and I was surprised at how small she was in stature. But I'm utterly impressed by the paint apps, the articulation, and the minute details in the 3D-maneuver gear. Just be careful when switching hands and attaching the gear pegs to her body as they could snap if you use too much force. Overall I think it's a solid figure that's highly detailed and has lots of posing options.

m1wf.jpg

qch4.jpg

mq0o.jpg

39e0.jpg

22fk.jpg

Back