Attack On Titan - Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a toy manufacturers dream line. Everybody basically has the same outfit :lol

Aren´t Medicom RAH figures really low in overall quality?

I have seen a couple reviews of some (i.e Darth Vader, Goku) and they look pretty bad, not detailed enough for the size/scale of the figure, bad paint application, the articulation seems pretty restricted, etc.

What do you guys think, is this a thing of the past and they are high quality now or ...? Has anyone any newer RAH that can comment on this?

And indeed, Attack on Wallet Season 1 just started xD

@Nanez.

I have a few of the newer Medicom figures (I think figures released from 2012 onwards), & I'm guessing they improved the bodies, because I didn't really have the fragility problems that some peeps might have had with the bodies in the past, & that Medicom seems to have a rep for. Joints & articulation is fine to me. Actually, I think it can get into more extreme poses than a Hot Toys body. Nude, the bodies aren't really super impressive to look at, but these figures are fully clothed, so it's not really an issue. Tailoring is a different story. I can imagine Hot Toys doing quite a better job overall on the jacket & cloak. Those are 2 things that I would want to upgrade for the RAH figures.

My guess is, if you like what you see in the pics, I think you would like the figure/s in person.

Got my Figma Arnim PO in.. what a PITA. They wouldn't accept paypal, I kept getting an error. Which is weird since I do all of my GSC orders that way. I had to use my CC but at least it finally went through. That was stressful.
After saying I might stop getting the figma's, I wound up ordering Armin at GSC :lol

I ordered normally using PayPal, & my order went through. But for some strange reason, after I placed my order, it won't let me go to the Armin product page anymore. Clicking on links takes me to the home page. Weird.

Haven't seen this many figures made for a anime since evangalion which to this day they are still making figs of.

not sure if its an exclusive but i hope not... cuase it would be a dang shame if all that seperates each figure is just a headsclupt of each character

All these new figures are nice but where the heck are our Titan figures?

Not going to happen you guys willing to pay $400-500 for a Titan?

Well not by medicom but by another company. They seem to be focusing on humans first which is smart. No I don't want medi versions of the titans but figuarts and statues would be nice.

Back