Attack On Titan - Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WF14W01.jpg

WF14W02.jpg

WF14W03.jpg

The 1st HS looks like a megaman face

ARMIN! **** YEAH :rock !!!

Where and the heck are the Titan figures? I want a Eren Titan figure!

I kinda dropped the anime due to a busy school schedule, but now that I'm done for the moment I've come back to this franchise. Can anyone sum up the Figma releases for me?

-Are they any good (quality-wise versus any other companies releases)?
-Have any figures come out yet?
-Which characters have been announced for release?
-Where's a good place to order/pre-order them?

Thanks!

-They all look fantastic imo, as accurate (or moreso imo) than the other more expensive pieces I've seen.
- No. Mikasa is supposed to be out this month but I think she'll be delayed as she wasn't part of GSC updated schedule they released recently. Time will tell.
- Mikasa, Eren, Levi, and Arnim.
- Amiami, HLJ, Nippon-Yasan, BBTS, etc.

If Armin is a WonderFest exclusive, does that mean I'd still be able to order the figure through Amiami?

Nope. You'll have to order him through either Good Smile Company's web store (starting Feb. 9th I believe), or through "middleman" sites like Nippon-Yasan who sell web exclusives.

Gotta get Armin to go with Eren and Mikasa. I hope they'll keep going with the AoT Figmas. I'd like to be able to pair off Eren, Mikasa, and Armin against Reiner, Annie, and Bertolt.

Got an email from GSC. Figma & Nendoroid Mikasa seems to be shipping from February 3rd.

I usually get all my animer characters 6 inch like figuarts and figma, but I really like the medicom ones!

GSC has now taken payment for my 2 figma Mikasa figures.

They took mine on the 20th. I didn't even realize they had, I didn't get an email, lol. Awesome news. My order says packaging slip created so I guess it'll ship anytime now. So far the only one I haven't ordered from GSC is Levi. I think two bases will be enough, if I even use them, lol.

Man, so GoodSmile just jacked your payments just like that? Maybe you guys put your paypal payments to automatic? In anycase, Hobby Search just sent their payment request to me. Lucky checked my spam folder. :lol

I got my payment request for Mikasa from hobby search. Our first onslaught of titan action figures begins.

I also got a payment request from Amiami for my Mikasa figma's & nendoroid.

Back