Attack On Titan - Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
basically just drop two zeros off the price of yen and you get your USD amount, give or take on the exchange rate. Theyre probably giving a bit of a break on the shipping due to the cost of the piece. I went ahead and ordered one, thing looks rad.

I just move the decibal over two spots to the left. 4500 Y = about $45.00

Got Sega's Mikasa figurine today. Meh .....

O10P35A.png

sStM4z3.png

It's only around $20, but I'm not really feelin' it. I think I'd rather have a burger combo.

O10P35A.png

sStM4z3.png

It's only around $20, but I'm not really feelin' it. I think I'd rather have a burger combo.

I was just about to buy it but I changed my mind and I bought Ques Q product.

Is that one 1/8 scale or little? It's really cheap but it's not even worth it. I'm agree with you about the quality.

O10P35A.png

sStM4z3.png

I dunno why you would waste your time and money on a $20 figure after you bought the figma and RAH figure.

I was just about to buy it but I changed my mind and I bought Ques Q product.

Is that one 1/8 scale or little? It's really cheap but it's not even worth it. I'm agree with you about the quality.
It's a little cheap figurine. A little bigger than the figma's I think. Waste of money. The Mikasa collectible I want that I don't own, is the Koto statue. I think it looks the best out of the 1/7 & 1/8 scale Mikasa statues I've seen. Of course I'm thinking not everyone will agree with me on that. Some might like the QQ, GSC, or other. It's cool we have options though.
I dunno why you would waste your time and money on a $20 figure after you bought the figma and RAH figure.
:lol

I pre ordered it a bit back, & it's been sitting in my (I think 6 month old) BigBadToyStore 'Pile Of Loot', that I only got yesterday, with a bunch of other goodies.

I had Eren and Mikasa since they were released and wasn't sure if I'll continue to collect this line or not. Then I was lucky to get an Armin and waiting for him to arrive so decided to keep them. And they are awesome! I can't believe they have been in the box the whole time. And I also saw the roof stage when you ordered it from good smile company but you need more than one to have a cool display so I figured out maybe I can try and make a roof display on my own and here's what I have achieved so far.

And a quick photo with Eren and Mikasa. Will have to get Levi soon as well and looking forward for more characters.

Still a lot of work to do though.

That's it I think. I'm guessing it's a pre painted kit, but I'm not 100%.

So I was wondering for those who have Annie RAH . Is she worth it ? I'm afraid concerning 3D maneuver gear. I don't want to pay that much if it's arrived broken or i don't know what... and with Mikasa no problem with it too ?

In terms of value & quality, does Annie feel like a $300+ figure?
I don't think so.

Am I happy to have her in my collection?
Yes.

The 3DMG is something you simply have to be careful with. It's pretty delicate.

Got my Figma Mikasa today! Really a great piece. Now I want the rest. Not looking forward to the price tag on Armin. :p

3523br9.jpg

mandarake store has sell medicom mikasa only for 14,000 yen, get it while still last mate..... this price of this figure really falling down....

Hello guys. First time poster on this thread. I had a question, I wanna get into the figma line, I was curious what's the best place to get Misaka, Eren, and Levi for the best price but also knowing that it is legit. Thanks guys.

Hello guys. First time poster on this thread. I had a question, I wanna get into the figma line, I was curious what's the best place to get Misaka, Eren, and Levi for the best price but also knowing that it is legit. Thanks guys.
For the price and definitely legit, I'd recommend Amiami...

Back