Attack On Titan - Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed on amiami Eren has a 2nd batch release, is there a difference? How is shipping to America?

As far as I'm aware, no difference in the releases. As for shipping to the US, I've been able to have packages sent unregistered SAL small packet (around $7) without any issues.

Lawrence...i'm with you...had no idea it happened until I checked and saw someone had charged my account...anyways...i'm glad I will have him in my full set..:)

a7ba6249994096a43d007552bebb1a29.jpg

I'm thinking of selling all my AoT merchandise or at least the figmas to support another line. Lost interest.

Can I get my money back? It's all sealed. Got the gsc exclusives too.

Lil? ***ushi? Souda? Shikishima? Kubal? Hiana? Sannagi? Who are these guys? Manga?

At least there's still .....

Mikasa

download-4-meet-the-team-in-new-gritty-live-action-attack-on-titan-character-posters.jpeg

Eren

haruma_large-meet-the-team-in-new-gritty-live-action-attack-on-titan-character-posters.jpeg

Armin (whaaaaat?)

download-5-meet-the-team-in-new-gritty-live-action-attack-on-titan-character-posters.jpeg

Jean

download-8-meet-the-team-in-new-gritty-live-action-attack-on-titan-character-posters.jpeg

Sasha

download-7-meet-the-team-in-new-gritty-live-action-attack-on-titan-character-posters.jpeg

& Hans (Hanji?)

download-6-meet-the-team-in-new-gritty-live-action-attack-on-titan-character-posters.jpeg

/

Other AoT info.

Season 2 of the anime in 2016. & maybe a Marvel manga crossover.

Lil? ***ushi? Souda? Shikishima? Kubal? Hiana? Sannagi? Who are these guys? Manga?

At least there's still .....

Mikasa

download-4-meet-the-team-in-new-gritty-live-action-attack-on-titan-character-posters.jpeg

Eren

haruma_large-meet-the-team-in-new-gritty-live-action-attack-on-titan-character-posters.jpeg

Armin (whaaaaat?)

download-5-meet-the-team-in-new-gritty-live-action-attack-on-titan-character-posters.jpeg

Jean

download-8-meet-the-team-in-new-gritty-live-action-attack-on-titan-character-posters.jpeg

Sasha

download-7-meet-the-team-in-new-gritty-live-action-attack-on-titan-character-posters.jpeg

& Hans (Hanji?)

download-6-meet-the-team-in-new-gritty-live-action-attack-on-titan-character-posters.jpeg

/

Other AoT info.

Season 2 of the anime in 2016. & maybe a Marvel manga crossover.

Attack on Galactus?

Season 2... in 2016... ughhh.

What a huge gap... what's taking so long between seasons? Used to western television where we get a season per year.

The long wait and the fact I don't really collect anime is the reason why I lost interest. Dunno. Not too big on keeping it.

He's being replaced?

The casting throws me off... yeah yeah they probably would have a tough time finding European actors that can act and speak fluent Japanese. Only Mikasa should be having any japanese features.

But I guess it's not that big of a deal, since everyone speaking Japanese is already weird in the first place.

Last edited:
Yeah, they made a point to have her being some kind of exotic half Asian girl, among the usual, I'm assuming, European populace.

i really like the look of the outfits, looks like military style material, rough almost canvas like. :clap

Season 2... in 2016... ughhh.

What a huge gap... what's taking so long between seasons? Used to western television where we get a season per year.

Even for an anime, I feel that's a really long wait. Apparently there's another anime that's a prequel focusing on Levi set to appear next month.

I think at least a couple of AoT OVA's are scheduled for release before the new season starts. Every tiny bit helps :lol

Back