Attack On Titan - Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's the female Levi :lol Kinda had me thinking how in scale the RAH figures might be. I think the Annie RAH is a little over 11", so if Mikasa is maybe 12", that might be cool.

I'm thinking of displaying my figma's similar to your pic. I think my poses might be taking up a bit of space.

cleaning levi is quite fun

8b16c7c5-2744-4de7-b541-0f07b5be9ee5.png

01dc7306-1b28-425e-a54f-9aacec07754e.png

She's the female Levi :lol Kinda had me thinking how in scale the RAH figures might be. I think the Annie RAH is a little over 11", so if Mikasa is maybe 12", that might be cool.

I'm thinking of displaying my figma's similar to your pic. I think my poses might be taking up a bit of space.

Yeah, I'm very curious about the RAHs. Wondering if they scale as nicely.

And yeah, I have pretty limited display space, and their gear just takes up too much room. Someday I'll have a massive display…until then…salute poses for everyone :lol

Do you guys think we will get a Figma Annie maybe as a exclusive?

I'm sure they will. She's almost certain.

cleaning levi is quite fun

8b16c7c5-2744-4de7-b541-0f07b5be9ee5.png

01dc7306-1b28-425e-a54f-9aacec07754e.png

Oh my gosh. I need to get that Ringu figure :lol

My cleaning Levi should be coming soon…can't wait. :yess:

What? You already got your cleaning Levi Blood? & yours is on it's way Biojex? I pre ordered mine from GSC, & it's scheduled for November.

Thing looks wicked though, my berserk skull knight was $1k when I bought it from art of war several years back. Polystone must be expensive in Japan. . .

That much for half a statue…hate to see what an articulated figure will cost :horror

It does look really nice. If I had a mound of expendable cash, I'd get one. It would look great with all the figmas hanging around it, zipping about. :drool

That looks so cool! Pass on that price tag. I don't know what's scarier the Titan or the Price :lol

Back