Attack On Titan - Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, I'm thinking of getting some AoT figures, but having a hard time deciding between Figma or RAH. Of course the main differences between the two are price and scale. I love playing and posing figures around, but I also love large scales. I love photographing with them as well. Which do you guys recommend? Is the package really worth the price? Or should I slowly collect the RAHs and wait after release and reviews to decide?

Figma because when titans start to finally roll out they can actually look in scale.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

or maybe when RAH titans come out they'll look pretty big with the figmas :rock

Figma because when titans start to finally roll out they can actually look in scale.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
How big are the Figmas? 6"? And which company would be releasing the Titans? I was just thinking of going nekkid myself and be a Titan. Hahahahaha. Would be a horrific photoshoot, that.

I personally would choose RAH, because they look better, & like you, I like the larger 1/6 or 12" range figures.

I collect the figma's also, simply because they are fun, look cool, are cheaper, & I was thinking they might go deeper into the line & offer characters that RAH might not. But RAH seem to be rolling with this line, so I'm not so sure about which line will go deeper. Of course, the RAH line goes much deeper in your pockets :lol

If I only had to choose one. It would be RAH. Easy.

How big are the Figmas? 6"? And which company would be releasing the Titans? I was just thinking of going nekkid myself and be a Titan. Hahahahaha. Would be a horrific photoshoot, that.

then go with figma

I personally would choose RAH, because they look better, & like you, I like the larger 1/6 or 12" range figures.

I collect the figma's also, simply because they are fun, look cool, are cheaper, & I was thinking they might go deeper into the line & offer characters that RAH might not. But RAH seem to be rolling with this line, so I'm not so sure about which line will go deeper. Of course, the RAH line goes much deeper in your pockets :lol

If I only had to choose one. It would be RAH. Easy.
It's crazy when RAHs are 8-10x the price of their Figma counterparts. I do want them, but it's just so hard to justify the purchase, and I could probably only afford 1 figure a year with the amount of other POs I have. When are they scheduled for release? Maybe Eren and Mikasa is enough as a set? But Levi is just such a badass. God damn it.

Mikasa is out next month I think, & Levi is scheduled for a December release, & they are not 8-10x the Figma prices :lol Unless maybe it's the Annie RAH :slap They are around 5x the price.

Get whatever you are comfortable with, & within your toy budget. Don't have to limit yourself to a certain line do you? A RAH here, a couple of Figma's there, sprinkle in a Kotobukiya statue ..... etc. I myself might get stuck in the mindset of trying to complete a line, once I have an almost complete set, or am up to date, but that might not be the best way to collect things. I wind up buying figures I'm not really into, & then there's the problem of not being able to grab an exclusive figure in a line, that messes it all up.

Anyway, what was I saying? Oh yeah. I like RAH :lol

My bad, I was thinking secondary prices usually in BIB conditions. Those go for like $30-35 tops here. Hmm....I can't bring myself to do that like you lol. I like having one line of figures with the number of figures depending on size. Sixth scales usually I'd like 2-4 per line, and twelfth scales usually 4-6. I'm weird that way. I really do only collect stuff that I'm definitely into. Tried a few and they were underwhelming in-hand, so I sold them off. Ones in my collection now are definitely those I love everytime I play around with them.

Btw, random question. Anyone know how steaming a cape is done? For sixth scale figures. I've got a few figures that needs to be rid of wrinkles.

Oh shnap. I forgot about him. Delivery for him was attempted on the 28th last month :lol

He's either sitting at the post office, or has been shipped back to sender :slap

My small AoT collection. Sorry for the bloody awful pic :lol

image.jpg

Got my Armin today the patch on the back on his jacket has a smudge on guess the decals didnt stick on all the way it im a little ticked about it I was going to sell it

I missed the delivery guy today. But I'm more pissed that I'm going to get tagged for almost $40 from UPS for customs! :mad:

Should be around the same size as Armin I think.

kyojin-height-weight01.jpg

I don't remember if my Levi figma is shorter than my Mikasa & Eren figma's. They are all busy looking awkward in their mid air poses .....

Back