Attack On Titan - Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stooooopid :lol

I want one.

But wait there's more.
XAdytBI.jpg

Bundled with Cleaning Levi. It's a WonFes Exclusive. Preorders begin July and all online orders will be shipped in November.

Thanks TBlake. I didn't know about those.

What's exactly bundled with Levi? A hairpiece?

Sure thing. Levi has:
- Two Dusters
- Broom
- Bandana
- Cloth
- Alt. Hairpiece for no bandana look
- Bandana
- 3 Faces
- Extra Hands
- Stand
- Extra Windblown hair for Mikasa
Did that help?

Sure did. Cheers.

I was thinking about dropping the figma's before because of the Medicom figures, but they won't let me :lol

Yep. It might be stressful trying to get Annie. I'm not sure what to do to get her.

I actually have something coming from Nippon Yasan (Megahouse Kaku). It's the 1st thing I've purchased from them. If I manage to get an Annie there, that would be cool. I'm thinking it might either sell out fast &/or have a crazy price tag though.

I'm getting tired of not seeing any titans being made. WTH is going on?

So if I want figma cleaning Levi, I should check BiJ around wonfest? Smh exclusives suck.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Theres this little mini figure.

yeah have seen that, the one from the kaiyodo series of lil scenes right? would kill for figma eren titan form figure, really. yes its out of scale but still all those cool fight poses and roar poses to be done. wants so bad.

just saw those eps last night, new to the series but liking it lots so far. already got my hands on the mikasa figma and its so good.

For Biojex :lol

FIGURE-006714_01.jpg

FIGURE-006714_02.jpg

FIGURE-006714_03.jpg

FIGURE-006714_04.jpg

FIGURE-006714_05.jpg

Having the RAH, Figma, & Nendoroid of the same character, displayed next to each other, might be neat. I decided not to get into the Nendoriod line myself. But I think they look cool.

For Biojex :lol

FIGURE-006714_01.jpg

FIGURE-006714_02.jpg

FIGURE-006714_03.jpg

FIGURE-006714_04.jpg

FIGURE-006714_05.jpg

Having the RAH, Figma, & Nendoroid of the same character, displayed next to each other, might be neat. I decided not to get into the Nendoriod line myself. But I think they look cool.

:rock :rock :rock

Thanks for posting!

I just got charged for the Figma, my PO is in for the RAH and now I'm going to order this. It's an Armin overload :panic: :yess:

Nice. After you posted I went & checked PayPal to see if GSC took payment for the Armin figma, & yep, they have. Plus the Levi figma has already shipped to me from Amiami :yess: That reminds me, I haven't even opened my Eren figma yet :lol

I haven't opened any of my figmas yet (mikasa and eren). Levi is on his way...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back