Attack On Titan - Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
coolness! i'm really glad that medicom is trying to do most the characters it seems. being almost 300 per fig, definitely not a cheap line to collect, but i for one might be getting all if not most.

Just watched the 1st 8 episodes of the show since it's so big. The work is pretty detailed like a movie animation, however the story took away the suspense when:

1.1 soldier can easily take down multiple titans with 1 cut while previously seems that no titan were taken down by blades (sounded more like very few titans were ever taken down).

2.Eren pulled the Ultraman act. Suddenly humans who seems helpless against Titans suddenly have this super hero to save everyone.

Pretty much took away the suspense and you know the humans will survive. If Eren gets taken down, he'd probably just transform into another more powerful form like Goku & Kamen Riders.

not too sure about it. the graphic quality is there, but i guess either the character's too emotional, or too unemotional.

if they showed how the titans actually eat the humans and more gory parts, i would be happier. it could have been a masterpiece should they go the adult route instead of going for rated G.

am at episode 8, the steam seems to ran off after the ultraman stunt, let's see how episode 9 do.

right now i'd give it a 7/10.

But did you like it?

not too sure about it. the graphic quality is there, but i guess either the character's too emotional, or too unemotional.

if they showed how the titans actually eat the humans and more gory parts, i would be happier. it could have been a masterpiece should they go the adult route instead of going for rated G.

am at episode 8, the steam seems to ran off after the ultraman stunt, let's see how episode 9 do.

right now i'd give it a 7/10.

Nothing is ever too gory nowadays. Apocalypse Zero left me muttering "Wtf?" every couple of minutes. Give that a go.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

they could have shown how the humans are eaten alive just like how you eat a piece of Kentucky Fried Chicken to make viewers more immerse.

Nothing is ever too gory nowadays. Apocalypse Zero left me muttering "Wtf?" every couple of minutes. Give that a go.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

MEDICOM150301.jpg
New photos

Just watched the 1st 8 episodes of the show since it's so big. The work is pretty detailed like a movie animation, however the story took away the suspense when:

1.1 soldier can easily take down multiple titans with 1 cut while previously seems that no titan were taken down by blades (sounded more like very few titans were ever taken down).

2.Eren pulled the Ultraman act. Suddenly humans who seems helpless against Titans suddenly have this super hero to save everyone.

Pretty much took away the suspense and you know the humans will survive. If Eren gets taken down, he'd probably just transform into another more powerful form like Goku & Kamen Riders.

I actually agree with you. the reason why people like it and its a hit is becuase its somthing entirely new. The characters however are somewhat dull. Eren is a great character and so is levi but Mikasa is your standard quiet overpowered female character. Armin is the *****/ smart character who fights with his mind instead of his swords and other characters are just there to be honest. Its a good show no doubt but its no masterpiece like people put on, the animation quality is top notch and that's what draws most people in.
I would have liked it a little more if eren didnt turn into a titan I feel that that was sort of weak becuase i was expecting him to gain skills to become a titan slayer rather then become a titan himself. Then I found out that other characters were human titans to and it wasnt so bad becuase it would be stupid if this thing only happened to him.
Its a great anime and manga but a little bit overrated. Im sure some new anime will come out this yr and take its place just like Attack on titan did sword art online.

Kotobukiya - Mikasa (ArtFX J)

FIGURE-005246_01.jpg

FIGURE-005246_02.jpg

FIGURE-005246_03.jpg

FIGURE-005246_04.jpg

FIGURE-005246_05.jpg

FIGURE-005246_06.jpg

FIGURE-005246_07.jpg

FIGURE-005246_08.jpg

FIGURE-005246_09.jpg

FIGURE-005246_10.jpg

FIGURE-005246_11.jpg

FIGURE-005246_12.jpg

FIGURE-005246_13.jpg

I think this might be the best Mikasa statue collectible I've seen offered so far. I like it better than these:

Ques Q - Mikasa

FIGURE-005021_01.jpg

GSC - Mikasa

FIGURE-005675_01.jpg

Pulchra - Mikasa

FIGURE-006092_01.jpg

I don't know why, but to me, the way the face looks at this angle kinda makes it look like a different statue. The face looks really nice there compared to the rest of the pics. I guess it's the angle.

FIGURE-005246_09.jpg

I do like it, but not sure if I'm going to pre order. The Medicom RAH figures might satisfy me enough. Although I am thinking about it.

10590 Yen. Which is around $104US. Not sure how much it will cost at US online stores though.

I think Koto has the best Mikasa scale so far. Good Smiles is pretty good but pricy and QuesQ looks too gangly.

I want somebody to make titans ffs. I don't care if it's not in scale! It's the only way regardless.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back