Attack On Titan - Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also got charged for the Armin Figma as well. Unfortunately, I canceled my PO's for Eren and Levi to help fund something else. But I'll probably pick up at least Eren locally down the line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Union Creative - Levi

Pre-painted Complete Figure
Size: Approx 16cm / Sofa Approx 12cm
Material: ATBC-PVC, ABS

FIGURE-006755_01.jpg

FIGURE-006755_02.jpg

FIGURE-006755_03.jpg

FIGURE-006755_04.jpg

FIGURE-006755_05.jpg

FIGURE-006755_06.jpg

FIGURE-006755_07.jpg

Please tell me that Levi is cheap. I must have it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Is 10800 Yen (Around $106US) cheap?

A bit much for me. The face is a bit weird, but I like how it's different to other AoT collectibles.

Yah its not cheap but I bought it. Face looks fine and it's a killer pose for Levi. I usually don't spend this much on AoT but it's a Nov. release...

If you're happy with it, cool. I wouldn't mind seeing this theme continued with the other characters. Looks like a boss in that chair.

People keep saying on MFC about an aftermarket and how it's going to drop in price.

Can't see it happening but if it does... Eh. Then again rah link was on sale numerous times..

Maybe don't worry too much about price drops for something you personally really want. If there is a price drop, by that time, you might have had it & enjoyed it already. Maybe getting it early is worth the difference saved.

People keep saying on MFC about an aftermarket and how it's going to drop in price.

Can't see it happening but if it does... Eh. Then again rah link was on sale numerous times..

Is it still on sale I'm looking for RAH link.

I think so. Check the topic in the video game section. Guy said it was $165 last week.

There's a variant of the sitting Levi collectible that I didn't know about before.

news1838572.jpg

news1839102.jpg

I like that face better.

I saw that. It's like $50 more lol. Black chair blends in too much. And I dislike the face actually.

Good thing there's a bunch of AoT merchandise to choose from, for collectors differing tastes
biggrin.gif

are there knock off AoT figures from china???...I just spotted a mikasa for only 30 something bucks...a buy it now with free shipping....or is that the going rate for her?...someone please help me out....just watched the first 13 episodes and I'm hooked....so logically...im shopping for the figures...lol...can someone let me know what I am missing or what are the figures that have been released...thanks

Opened the Levi & Eren figma's today. Not in the mood to set them up properly with their 3DMG right now, but they look like nice little figures.

Opened the Levi & Eren figma's today. Not in the mood to set them up properly with their 3DMG right now, but they look like nice little figures.

Oddly, I barely bother with their equipment. I like putting them in their salute poses. I did that the first day I got them and have enjoyed them like that ever since…I don't think I'm playing with them right :lol

Back