Attack On Titan - Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah, I know it's just a prototype, it was shown right alongside Eren and Mikasa. It wasn't fully jointed though.

Aw. As long as somebody does the major Titan forms (doesn't have to be figma) ill be happy. I really want a rogue Titan... The Sega mini bust is awesome.

Rogue female colossal armored

Anime isn't up to another Titan form so ill avoid saying it >.>

I don't collect any of the higher end pvc figures or statues for AoT but if they made one with rogue fighting female... Instant buy.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I think they might be worried about making Colossal because even if they do other titans, he won't be in scale with them. Good Smile's statue is amazing, but it'll probably cost a fortune.

GSCs colossal has some weird proportions.. Especially at its chest.

Why do the companies continue to focus on the colossal if he's so impossible to get right due to scale? If anything... Rogue and Female tend to be much more popular to the fans I think. Colossal doesn't appeal to me at all. Yah he's huge but...

I'm guessing most companies did Colossal because he's the first titan, and probably the most recognizable to casual buyers. When everybody and their mother started to make merch for the show, they most likely had the most reference material for the Colossal or felt he was a striking design, because it stands out from most titans. Since most people who collect statues don't have their statues in the same scale, they most likely would have more buyers. IMO a good sized bust of Colossal would the most ideal solution to go figmas.

CGD2-88874.jpg

I don't know what this is... But I kinda want it lol

The company likes to do pyramid stacking figures. The title always has a Mania! in it. Usually they have 1 special figure variation for each box.

I don't know what this is... But I kinda want it lol

manga is kinda slow right now though. Been real slow fro awhile now. Guess he had to change up and think about a different route since he was going to originally kill off every character but now its so popular he has to think up a different ending.

Attack on my bank account..

Of course the first thing Annie related has to look incredible and then to add insult to injury, we're hit with some really cool sculpts across the board.

Sincerely hoping that the various releases are spaced far enough apart from one another. I'd hate to miss out on anything.

These are the ones I'm waiting for... would love to get my hands on one of those blow up Colossal Titan heads from the cons :gah:
8790d8129a1daf7b93b419373ce0e4a51374999632_full.jpg
I have the perfect place for it outside my bedroom window...

Man I wish I had the money to buy the AOT RAH line. It's impressive. But I'm sticking to figmas and other random cheap figures from the show.

Back