AT LAST!!! A Decent Michal Myers mask: ONLY $59.99

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anton Phibes

Super Freak
Reaction score
I agonized over having to sell my Mabry maniac last year. I got $300 for it (what I paid). Now, it appears someone is actually going to do accuarate masks at affordable rates. Enjoy!

Michael-Myers-Mask-Big.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD63qzseazM&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

https://dailydead.com/own-an-original-style-michael-myers-halloween-mask/

Yep, Trick or Treat studios is putting out a version of Justin Mabrys Lunatic sculpt as the official Halloween II mask this year. Which basically means Don post is screwed, or they are gonna really have to step up their game.

I've always stayed away from the expensive masks in hopes something good and affordable would become available. Glad I held off at a past convention as I almost dropped 200+ on one. Patience paid off this time.

I've always stayed away from the expensive masks in hopes something good and affordable would become available. Glad I held off at a past convention as I almost dropped 200+ on one. Patience paid off this time.

I was lamenting having to sell mine. Now I am glad I did. I got my money back out of it and now I can buy one back at $59.99! Woot!:clap

It never really made sense why a Myers mask be so expensive compared to other horror collectibles like Freddy gloves and Jason hocks... seems more goes into to both of those than a white mask with yak hair... :/

So, this is super exciting and a must buy!!

M.

Last edited:
I agonized over having to sell my Mabry maniac last year.

I'm sorry you had to sell it. I love Maniac by the "NightOwl" Justin Mabry. THE MEANEST Myers available.

Good news that this new $59.99 Myers mask is based on Mabry's Lunatic, which is another one of my favorites!!! I will be picking up this mask sure.

Are they it available online anywhere? I've always wanted a decent Myers mask but could never bring myself to drop the obscene prices on one.

Does any one know if they ship to the UK i too would love a decent Michael Myers mask at a reasonable price.

Back