Prop Score!!! N.A.G Screen Used H9 -Michael Myers Mask

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. EcKo

OG Freak
Reaction score
Hey Freaks i just scored this off ebay . Its a NAG Screen Used H9 RZ Halloween Michael Myers Mask.

This thing is ridiculous .
I also got some free stuff for winning the auction
The seller added the prop knife and the coveralls

Plus he threw me some extras because i told him i was from MM.Net and he's a cool ass dude

He gave me the Mask Stand , The Escape Pumkin Mask

Enjoy

NAGRZMYERSScreenUsedH9001.jpg

NAGRZMYERSScreenUsedH9002.jpg

NAGRZMYERSScreenUsedH9003.jpg

NAGRZMYERSScreenUsedH9004.jpg

NAGRZMYERSScreenUsedH9005.jpg

NAGRZMYERSScreenUsedH9006.jpg

NAGRZMYERSScreenUsedH9008.jpg

NAGRZMYERSScreenUsedH9009.jpg

NAGRZMYERSScreenUsedH9010.jpg

Very nice! The NAG H9 "Screen Used" is one of my favorite RZ Myers masks.

Btw I'm also a MM.net member (my screen name there is BoogeyMan 78) though I don't post there much these days but I do still visit from time to time.

Sick set-up dude:rock I just seen your youtube video on this. I like your new display case from Ikea with the lights, looks great buddy. I got a large display case like that but it was starting to get crowded so I picked up some single figure display cases to put on some shelfs. There cool for displaying on shelfs or to showcase a single figure, There available at micheals for 15 bucks if your interested.

Sick set-up dude:rock I just seen your youtube video on this. I like your new display case from Ikea with the lights, looks great buddy. I got a large display case like that but it was starting to get crowded so I picked up some single figure display cases to put on some shelfs. There cool for displaying on shelfs or to showcase a single figure, There available at micheals for 15 bucks if your interested.

Hell Jeah man i have a few of those small acrylic cases , i love them and they are perfect .

Thanks man i appreciate it .

Yeah the display case was only $45 for the bookshelf and another $50 for each glass door a piece

So for $145 , its a great deal IMO

Very nice! The NAG H9 "Screen Used" is one of my favorite RZ Myers masks.

Btw I'm also a MM.net member (my screen name there is BoogeyMan 78) though I don't post there much these days but I do still visit from time to time.

Awesome , im Mike Ecko on MM.Net

Yes i agree , the NAG is by far the most accurate

Thanks man

Back