Astronaut vs Caveman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would win?

• Astronaut

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • Caveman

Votes: 20 54.1%

• Total voters
:lol so if your not fighting people over michael jackson then your fighting over chimps? You crack me up.....:lol

:thwak
:peace

"I made the dumbest comment on this board." Don't backpedal now buddy, you made such a compelling argument :rotfl

*sigh* :rolleyes:

The reason they are in zoos, is because humanity enjoys dominating other species... it's an ego thing...
Claiming that humans are a better species because they "outsmart" a chimp and put it in a cage is indeed a stupid comment...
And if you don't get it I understand... the only thing that I feel ashamed of, is reading your comments!!! :rotfl:rotfl

:thwak

The reason they are in zoos, is because humanity enjoys dominating other species... it's an ego thing...
Claiming that humans are a better species because they "outsmart" a chimp and put it in a cage is indeed a stupid comment...
And if you don't get it I understand... the only thing that I feel ashamed of, is reading your comments!!! :rotfl:rotfl

Thats not really a fact, thats more of an opinion but hey, whatever works for you. Nice lack of actual facts though.

Its fine, I kinda feel like an idiot that Im arguging with someone idolizes a serial pedophile... we just have to agree to disagree :rolleyes:

Keep bashing me, cant argue with someone who doesnt support their side with facts only insults.

By the way, that smilie was for Shatterer not you...

Yours is this one :rolleyes:
OK... here we go...

How ironic,
Just like your opinion on MJ, brought to you by Entertainment Tonight?... :lol!
Don't even try to discuss that, because you'll loose... so let's not go there...

Again, your comment about humans "outsmarting" apes therefore that's why they are in zoos is in fact stupid... sorry, but it is...
It's like saying that since animals are outsmarted they are hunted by humans...
or that victims are stupid because they got shot by a killer...
or people got outsmarted and killed in war...
get it yet?

As for the zoos...
Ancient cultures starting having zoos because they felt empowered by having exotic animal collections... Romans had them for "recreation" in arenas, Egyptians had them, and pretty much every other culture had them, mostly for displaying human power over beasts...
Though currently some zoos promote animal conservation and have better facilities for the animals, most of them still have very questionable practices and conditions...

I do believe that a lot of people that work at zoos are there for the right reasons, but you can't deny the origins of a practice...
Like box and wrestling are based on human instinct and ego...
If you want me to quote a bunch of websites to 'validate" my comments,
well, here you go!
:peace

If the astronaut could find plenty of natural resources lying about to build a weapon... He could find the elements needed to make some gunpowder, then find a bamboolike plant and cut a portion of the bamboo to form a makeshift gun barrel. THEN find some diamond like rocks to use as projectiles.

I would say the astronaut would win. :monkey3

we have to remember this astronaut isnt Rambo now :lol

Geico > Cave Man > Astronaut > Macaulay Culkin > Michael Jackson >Valfar

brown-nose.jpg

How did MJ get involved? Doing the Moonwalk and being an astronaut are not the same thing. :lol

I know Valfart got put in there because of the cave man talk..

Back