Astronaut vs Caveman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would win?

• Astronaut

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • Caveman

Votes: 20 54.1%

• Total voters

Blackhole

Super Freak
Reaction score
We were having this debate at University...

We never reached a conclusion despite arguing about it for several hours...

So, in a theoretical fight, who would win?

The Astronaut is not in his spacesuit and the caveman has no weapons...

Caveman would win.... He's used to fighting for everything, food, women, shelter...his entire life is a struggle. The Caveman could kill the other man with his bare hands, and anything he could find around him would be a weapon. Not to mention that he has no qualms about being savage and using his teeth and nails.

The Astronaut, while fit and intelligent... is dependent on technology due to thousands of years of evolution and progress. His life is free of conflict and pain, with luxury that has softened him and made him vulnerable in the wild.

:lecture

:blah:blah:blah:blah
Just kidding,
I completely agree

Caveman would win.... He's used to fighting for everything, food, women, shelter...his entire life is a struggle. The Caveman could kill the other man with his bare hands, and anything he could find around him would be a weapon. Not to mention that he has no qualms about being savage and using his teeth and nails.

The Astronaut, while fit and intelligent... is dependent on technology due to thousands of years of evolution and progress. His life is free of conflict and pain, with luxury that has softened him and made him vulnerable in the wild.

:lecture

I would say astronaut cause he's smarter.He'd know where to hit, how to hit to kill the caveman....

If the astronaut could find plenty of natural resources lying about to build a weapon... He could find the elements needed to make some gunpowder, then find a bamboolike plant and cut a portion of the bamboo to form a makeshift gun barrel. THEN find some diamond like rocks to use as projectiles.

I would say the astronaut would win. :monkey3

If the astronaut could find plenty of natural resources lying about to build a weapon... He could find the elements needed to make some gunpowder, then find a bamboolike plant and cut a portion of the bamboo to form a makeshift gun barrel. THEN find some diamond like rocks to use as projectiles.

I was actually thinking that as well - even though I voted for Caveman. :)

Great episode. :lol

Caveman. But only because he has no bourgeois morality to hold him back. He would immediately hit astronaut in the nuts, gouge his eyes, bite, etc.

Has the astronaut come back from space missions? His muscles might have atrophied.

Is this a cage match or a full enviroment battle.

Not all cavemen were prone to violence, and not all were of massive size and strength. Most were smaller than the average male today.

My vote, Astronaut due to his intelligence of where and how to strike, perhaps using distraction and stealth to his side. Cavemen used group attacks to survive, alone I think "flight" might overpower his fight instinct. Or the astronaut could use his space gat to like, shoot him and stuff.

True, but while the astronaut is engrossed in doing all this, the caveman could come up from behind and hit him with a big stick or rock.

Caveman. But only because he has no bourgeois morality to hold him back. He would immediately hit astronaut in the nuts, gouge his eyes, bite, etc.
th_16.gif

Caveman kills astronaut. Then dies from the common cold that the astronaut brought with him.

Back