Action Figure Assassin Creed collectables

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want an Ezio from AC2 with the venetian mask accessory. And I love his outfit from brotherhood...grand master Ezio.

I think they can make a really neat Jacob with his choice coat and cool gauntlet and top hat.

Also...I know most don't like him or care for him but Connor with the Mohawk and facepaint would be a strikingly cool assassin figure.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Anyone remember Firefigures? They had promise, shame they got shot down, but would it have been a huge deal to just acquire the license in the first place. Sorry to bring up old bad news, its weird how they completely disappeared though

They came back under a different name, put up preorders for an edward kenway figure than dissapeared again. Except this time it looks like none of the people who preordered got their money back.

They came back under a different name, put up preorders for an edward kenway figure than dissapeared again. Except this time it looks like none of the people who preordered got their money back.

oh really? I missed that brief reappearance.

ACI should take up AC, now that they are interested in Templar knights. Maybe a slimmer body with diecast weapons, that would be epic [emoji1015]

Hmm interesting, thanks for the link. Ive only a vague memory of this figure, didnt realise they made off with the cash, they wont try that again.

I'm glad that didn't come to fruition. I would have likely bought into a figure that wouldn't have been close to quality simply because I like the character so much. Feel bad for those who got swindled though.

Hmm interesting, thanks for the link. Ive only a vague memory of this figure, didnt realise they made off with the cash, they wont try that again.

They did? I tried warning people when they were under the name Fire Figures. They were closed down and there was a huge backlash against me in particular. They re-emerged as Ex figures and then swindled people?

This was my post back in 2013:
Dr Jengo's World: FireFigures- Legit or not? Not!

Just grabbed the McFarlane Black Flag Edward Kenway statue.
Loved Black Flag and Kenway and the statue is simply perfect. ...finally cracked after years of wanting it :)

Researching the new Assassins Creed movie coming this year i looked up Christopher Whitlow who will play 'Assassin 1' So the interesting thing is he looks strikingly like Ezio, apart from the blue eyes but hey its hollywood. But hinting at his role on Instagram includes #Ezio. Could we get a cameo? Do the time periods match? Either way i hope someone picks this license up.

Hm. Very interesting find, but he could be anyone I think. If Ezio was in this I would think they would be a bit more open about it.

My hope is that Hot Toys licenses the movie. Some 1/6 AC figures are better than none.

Somehow I'd totally missed that they were making a movie.

If this is successful it will open the flood gates and video game movies will be the new thing for 10+ years like superheroes have been the last decade.

It should be a massive success, typically video game movies fail because there isnt much serious story material to begin with at source, not so with AC as its so deep and satisfying to explore surely the writers cant fail but be inspired. Stranger hits have happened, or too few will understand the plot, who knows

It should be a massive success, typically video game movies fail because there isnt much serious story material to begin with at source, not so with AC as its so deep and satisfying to explore surely the writers cant fail but be inspired. Stranger hits have happened, or too few will understand the plot, who knows

Its a clever choice to have Fasbender play both the modern and medieval character ... makes things simpler and will help audiences connect in the limited 2 hours they have.

The thing that gives me a bit of hope with the film is that they're not trying to retell a game story. They're coming up with an original narrative that fits in the game universe, just as if a new game came out.

Whatever happened to the neca line? it seemed to quite at various Ezio figures only, but Mcfarlane's shorter scales keep coming. I never collected any of these, neca quality appears better but limited character selection, so tempted by both companies its difficult to decide which to pursue.

They lost the license for some reason. Happened with other licenses too like God of War though NECA got the God of War III license recently.

Okay. I've talked with Randy in person about this.

I'm glad you asked.

*Pulls up chair.*

So, the reason NECA no longer does AC isn't that they didn't sell, or they lost the license to McFarlane; they simply chose not to renew it based upon Ubisoft's updated licensing terms. Said terms break licensure up globally, segments for each region. They would only license figure production for NECA to be sold in North America. NECA's margins needed to be beyond NA to be profitable. So, in the grand scheme of things, they let it go, reluctantly.

Back