Action Figure Assassin Creed collectables

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow thanks for the posts, interesting stuff. Seems a bit unfair to put neca on a leash like that

Haven't finished AC Syndicate (only started it today), so I'm a bit cautious about entering AC threads, but I thought I'd pop in quickly to post that I'm interested in these collectibles:

TriForce Jacob (That price of $650 though, ouch)

assassins_jacob-5.jpg

Ubisoft Ezio

EZIO-Leap-of-Faith._1000x1500.jpg

They do look nice. Statues never did it for me, i love joints too much, but can understand the artistic appeal

Naruto & AoT by McFarlane. Interesting.

Edit: Clicked on the link. Fassbender figure looks nice for what it is.

Toy%2BFair%2B2016%2BMcFarlane%2BRedcap%2BCollection%2BAssassin%2527s%2BCreed%2BThe%2BMovie%2BAction%2BFigure%2B1.jpg

Toy%2BFair%2B2016%2BMcFarlane%2BRedcap%2BCollection%2BAssassin%2527s%2BCreed%2BThe%2BMovie%2BAction%2BFigure.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the news post, very cool! This might get me back into smaller scales again, the only worry is the previous toybiz style faces or rather the poor paint apps, but heck this figure looks good [emoji3]
The Redcap collection sounds like the Black Series fashion of branding, smart move i guess

Is that movie one a clothed figure or a statue ?
I can't see joints on it?

It might be a prototype sculpt printed on the box as a mock up. The final figure must not be finished. Honestly the image looks too realistic, maybe its not really the figure at all but an image of the actor

Does anyone know why the mcfarlane Jacob has no ankle articulation? Its still part of the ongoing ac series but sad to see such a drop in quality.
Inconstistency puts me off smaller scale figures, argh some things never change. Shame on mcfarlane

Just wanted to let everyone know (I'm completely new to this) that I have a few of these for sale if anyone is interested.

I have:
2x 10" Ezio from Assassin's Creed 2: White Edition
1x 12" Altair from Assassin's Creed
1x Edward Kenway on the mast of the Jackdaw
1x Arno Dorian the fearless assassin
1x Arno with the French flag and gargoyle from the Notre Dame edition of Unity
and 1x Connor bust

It has arrived. My favorite Assassin from my favorite Assassins Creed game.
So wish they'd make a 'Black Flag 2' that is a prequel and covers the 'Privateer Era' of the region....one can dream.

Anyway, statue was much bigger than I was expecting. He is clearly 1/6 scale, I'd read reports of people saying 1/5 or trying to guess but its obvious ... I him next to actual 1/6 articulated figures and he is clearly the same size (bigger on his base)

The detail and paintwork is the best I've ever seen on a statue ...and by a wide margin too!
I always prefer cloth/mixed media statue but on this I prefer it being a full statue. He actually looks wet and matches the base well.
And that base! ....clear waves and a pirate body washed up on his feet (didn't skimp on the dead body detail either)
Great choice of pose as well, dynamic, stretched out, pistol and gun both being used. Just perfect.

edward1.jpg
ed2.jpg
ed3.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0341.JPG
    IMG_0341.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_0342.JPG
    IMG_0342.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0343.JPG
    IMG_0343.JPG
    108.3 KB · Views: 111
I really like it. I wonder where the pricing will be at? It looks good but nowhere as expensive as the Edward statue. I see the promo sticker has a hood. But for the sculpt, Connor was never bald right?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Connor was never bald, he changed his hair to a mohawk for the final missions though.

Yeah I think the 'hawk with the face paint would be a great alternative

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

$600 + a movie ticket! :)

That looks pretty cool. Seems to be 1/4 scale from description (20" H)

Back