Action Figure Assassin Creed collectables

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't justify paying that price based on a cgi model of the proposed statue in a video game movie that I might end up hating lol

If I watch it and love it and the character, and the statue looks about that good, okay they will have my attention but at that point I bought my ticket already

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Any getting/thinking of getting the Jacob Frye TriForce statue? Very hefty price. Personally, I haven't played Syndicate yet, let alone the price, so can't really justify the purchase.

The game sucks, but the statue looks freaking awesome. 17" tall and he's sitting so it's a pretty big one. Hope they do an Altair or Ezio because those are the only 2 characters im interested in.

My favorite is Connor. I just bought material to start making a 1/6 Connor figure. It will be a generic head without a removable hood. I hoped that Hot Toys would continue and make a Connor but no luck.

Any getting/thinking of getting the Jacob Frye TriForce statue? Very hefty price. Personally, I haven't played Syndicate yet, let alone the price, so can't really justify the purchase.
The game sucks, but the statue looks freaking awesome. 17" tall and he's sitting so it's a pretty big one. Hope they do an Altair or Ezio because those are the only 2 characters im interested in.

The game was really well done, though I'd say Jacob was the least interesting Assassin in the series so far, tied for last place with Unity's Arno.

Jacbo's sister Evie was good but Ubisoft obviously just couldn't pull the trigger on having a female lead.

The game was really well done, though I'd say Jacob was the least interesting Assassin in the series so far, tied for last place with Unity's Arno.

Jacbo's sister Evie was good but Ubisoft obviously just couldn't pull the trigger on having a female lead.

Either they shoehorned the sibling duality in or they assumed they would get the opposite backlash of "catering to the SJW" crowd by going purely Evie. Which in the end, she should have been the only playable character, even if we left Jacob in as an NPC.

Liberation had a female lead, but it was for PSP Vita, then 2 years later came in HD for PS3.
Not sure if you're new to the franchise or not, but for those who has played the games since the first one usually have the same feelings i have about the last one. The lack of upgrades in terms of gameplay. It has been the same since as long as i can remember. It felt worse than Unity who actually had some refreshing new things added, while Syndicate was a step back. The combat is absolutely horrible and just a button masher. I miss the times when you actually had to time the counters and fight smart and end up with a counter kill.
The Missions is a matter of taste i suppose what you like, but i think it was extremly boring. Present day story just showed that this series suffers some serious fatigue and taking a year off and go back to the drawing board(hopefully) is the best thing ubisoft has done since Black Flag.

A former Ubisoft employee also shared his thoughts after Syndicate was released on how Ubisoft does things since their games are Yearly releases like AC,Far Cry etc...
He felt all they did was to design a new city in a hurry, while the mechanics remains the same. Which is how i feel about it too. It clearly shows.

Yeah, that's the best way to put it. And I've gotta say the new combat is pretty bad, I don't get why we got it, or why kill streaks are gone. They kept the flow and fit in with the gameplay style. Jacob and Arno are pretty bland, almost Ezio like (but in the worst way and with none of what Ezio fantastic), but Evie was a nice change, probably the main reason I played the game. Missions were also a pain at the times, and indeed were bland. Syndicate is a superior game by far and more fun, Unity seemed like it tried to replicate Hitman a few times with its assassination system and I just couldn't be bothered. It was a nice attempt though. I will say that playing Unity just before Syndicate, since I got both at the same time, really didn't help at all. I did feel the fatigue with the series even though it had been a year since I played Black Flag.

Seems like they just lack creativity to come up with new ideas to improve gameplay and story. They have no idea where to take the present day story from here and i used to enjoy the suspense behind it all. 2012 end of the world, who was trapped in Animus sending Desmond messages, and there was conspiracy theories all over the place. That's something you don't see anymore. That suspense and atmosphere has been absent since AC 3.

And that could be made up for if the ancestors' adventure was good enough...but after Black Flag, it wasn't. Black Flag was interesting to see what happened about III but what's a real shame is that we never got anything in present day! III gave such a good promise of what we could get.

What did you think of Rogue if you've played it? Storywise, it was the most enjoyable since AC3 imo. It acts as an Prequel to AC3 so you visit familiar locations and characters such as Haytham and Achilles. They told the story like they actually bothered with storytelling. The Piece of Eden had a more powerful meaning this time too, and not just some random weapon. It goes beyond that.

Liberation had a female lead, but it was for PSP Vita, then 2 years later came in HD for PS3.
Not sure if you're new to the franchise or not, but for those who has played the games since the first one usually have the same feelings i have about the last one. The lack of upgrades in terms of gameplay. It has been the same since as long as i can remember. It felt worse than Unity who actually had some refreshing new things added, while Syndicate was a step back. The combat is absolutely horrible and just a button masher. I miss the times when you actually had to time the counters and fight smart and end up with a counter kill.
The Missions is a matter of taste i suppose what you like, but i think it was extremly boring. Present day story just showed that this series suffers some serious fatigue and taking a year off and go back to the drawing board(hopefully) is the best thing ubisoft has done since Black Flag.

A former Ubisoft employee also shared his thoughts after Syndicate was released on how Ubisoft does things since their games are Yearly releases like AC,Far Cry etc...
He felt all they did was to design a new city in a hurry, while the mechanics remains the same. Which is how i feel about it too. It clearly shows.

I'm only counting the main games. Not Vita or the 2D 'Chronciles' games.

I've played all the main games and they are what they are.
Syndicate was a big step forward in terms of game world, sitting closer to a GTA style sandbox than previous games with persistent vehicles and train.
Unity was a step forward in combat and it was odd to see it step back again in Syndicate. Combat has always been extremely rudimentary and likely always will be. The need for stealth is practically non-existent when you can one shot counter kill everything in your path.

The year off between games will only result in their next one looking slightly prettier and I'm guessing more of what they normally do - pick a random new mechanic/gameplay feature and add it in, likely one that neither improves or negates anything but is simply there.

Ubisoft isn't Bethesda or Rockstar and they don't spend 5 years perfecting a game.

What did you think of Rogue if you've played it? Storywise, it was the most enjoyable since AC3 imo. It acts as an Prequel to AC3 so you visit familiar locations and characters such as Haytham and Achilles. They told the story like they actually bothered with storytelling. The Piece of Eden had a more powerful meaning this time too, and not just some random weapon. It goes beyond that.
Rouge was the little brother that was outshined by its sibling on Unity release date. It's a brilliant game and very well done. In short, its what happens when you give a division of Ubisoft free reign to make what they want with the utilities they have. I thought it was better than Unity, and it has a cool tie in to the beginning of it. Yes, it is a reskinned Black Flag, but it's the good meaty stuff you enjoyed. 5/5 would play again, forreal.

Never played it. I've seen it at stores still though. A hardcore friend of mine told me she thought it was bad (she adores AC III and IV above the rest but loves those games almost to an unhealthy degree :lol ) due to mission design and story, so I took her word. I looked at it and didn't see much to draw me in, despite loving AC IV as well. The premise itself is great however.

If you love AC4 then Rogue is great. And the ship stuff in the icy northern waters is a nice change from the Caribbean.
If you liked AC3 as well then Rogue is critical.
It's connects AC4-Rogue-AC3 into one long continuous story.

Never played it. I've seen it at stores still though. A hardcore friend of mine told me she thought it was bad (she adores AC III and IV above the rest but loves those games almost to an unhealthy degree :lol ) due to mission design and story, so I took her word. I looked at it and didn't see much to draw me in, despite loving AC IV as well. The premise itself is great however.

In terms of gameplay it's like Black Flag, but in the AC3 Territory. Has the last gen mechanics so gameplay might feel a little dated, but it's the story that makes it stand out for me.

Back