Asmus Toys - YuYu Hakusho 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Hiei figure delivered today. Haven't had time yet to play around with it yet, but the entire body was covered in cling wrap. Leads me to believe that staining could be a problem with this figure. Going to sit the clothes in some water with a dab of detergent to see how much dye comes out.
i think the wraps to prevent scratches and possible foam melting die to extreme heat.

black fabric will almost stain though theres a member in this forum that claims some doesnt.

warm water helps abit. a trick is to wrap food wrappers around areas that will come in direct contact with the black fabrics. the white scarf will definitely get stained at the bottom.

is yours deluxe? can you pose him in the robe sitting on the floor with 1 leg 90deg? i remember there was a shot or poster with that pose.

Got my Hiei figure delivered today. Haven't had time yet to play around with it yet, but the entire body was covered in cling wrap. Leads me to believe that staining could be a problem with this figure. Going to sit the clothes in some water with a dab of detergent to see how much dye comes out.
So I had time to get him unboxed and posed a bit. This figure is just ok, I have multiple issues with it.

- Playability is cumbersome. Hard to swap the arms, heads, putting on the full bandaged sleeve felt like work. Had to use hot water like it was a Neca action figure.
- Articulation is not great. Ab crunch is non-existent. The waist cut is only good for rotating and it's not even great at doing that. The ankle pivot is limited but serviceable.
- The sword of darkness flame is too heavy for the non-ratcheted elbows to hold a pose with.

He looks cool ... display options are nice. I'm happy it was on sale with free shipping or I would have been even more disappointed.
PXL_20231007_060218990.PORTRAIT.jpg

I'm really liking him, the sword is amazing, I think the worst part is the lack of ab articulation and the fact they where so close to making a good shirtless body but the pinholes at the shoulder and forearms kind of hamper the look, definitely worth picking up the luxury edition for, so far it's pretty solid, the scale is pretty much spot on which is a big relief

Last edited:
So I had time to get him unboxed and posed a bit. This figure is just ok, I have multiple issues with it.

- Playability is cumbersome. Hard to swap the arms, heads, putting on the full bandaged sleeve felt like work. Had to use hot water like it was a Neca action figure.
- Articulation is not great. Ab crunch is non-existent. The waist cut is only good for rotating and it's not even great at doing that. The ankle pivot is limited but serviceable.
- The sword of darkness flame is too heavy for the non-ratcheted elbows to hold a pose with.

He looks cool ... display options are nice. I'm happy it was on sale with free shipping or I would have been even more disappointed.View attachment 667921
how much pleather are used?

I just received mine and just read the lack of ab articulation... damn it.

@Asmus

You need to fix Yusuke's portrait and make the eyes bigger. The likeness right now is quite off.

It looks better like this:

Screenshot_20231012_143949_Instagram.jpg

@Asmus

My photoshop here is not as good but I hope you get the idea. Eyes slightly bigger and the bridge of the nose lessened to balance it with the eyes

1000013912-01.jpeg

Yusuke07a_3573c154-0606-4bf8-8cd3-38323fd2a03a_1800x1800.jpg

Last edited:
based on reviews on internet and youtube on the most popular forums (non existence), i say this line gonna sell really poor and gets cut.

doesnt help most stores do not have this on order.meaning exposure is really limited.

great job asmus.

based on reviews on internet and youtube on the most popular forums (non existence), i say this line gonna sell really poor and gets cut.

doesnt help most stores do not have this on order.meaning exposure is really limited.

great job asmus.

I mean hiei is out of stock for both normal and luxury on asmus store so I don’t think its going to do too badly 🤣

I think they are limited anyway, my luxury hiei is 27/1500

great job asmus.
I have seen him on both OSK and Gundamit, two big stores. He is probably on more so I think exposure is fine, it won’t get cut

Got Yusuke Pre-ordered at SS. Hopefully it's not to bad when he's out. I'm into the series again as I watch the Netflix live action series so far it's pretty good.

Got a charge notification for Yusuke earlier today! Says instock on their website too, ill likely be doing a half ass-ed review of it when i get it in hand lol

Got a charge notification for Yusuke earlier today! Says instock on their website too, ill likely be doing a half ass-ed review of it when i get it in hand lol

Did you order on asmus? I got an email saying I should have a payment link but can’t see it on their site

Back