Asmus Toys - YuYu Hakusho 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1000004856.jpg

Exciting! Surprised that he is apparently going to be "in stock"!!!!, Yusuke preorder coming next too 🔥🙏

👻🕵️‍♂️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230925-061536~2.png
    Screenshot_20230925-061536~2.png
    784.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230925-061540.png
    Screenshot_20230925-061540.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
They look so good! Glad they have confirmed all 4 of them!

I think the new anime announcement will be Haikyuu considering they teased some ages ago but I am praying it will he HxH
HxH would be incredible, fingers crossed!

Can't wait for the full reveal. I would really want official 1/12 figures of these and I'm surprised nobody has done it yet. You have a range of characters for the lineup. The only one that attempted official licensed 1/12 figures ended up being a bunch of scammers.

Can't wait for the full reveal. I would really want official 1/12 figures of these and I'm surprised nobody has done it yet. You have a range of characters for the lineup. The only one that attempted official licensed 1/12 figures ended up being a bunch of scammers.
I know they are unlicensed but dasin seem pretty good 1/12 YYH figures

I'm guessing you're talking about oneshot toys, they recently updated Kuwabara and hes shipping soon apparently, he looks a lot better, they're also throwing in a replacement head for Kurama too when you get him, but yeah the delay was super long i thought they we're going to abandon it, Yusuke was really good

I own all the dasin model figures including some customs, they're not great figures but they get the job done for cheap, they just look off proportion wise and they are barley 1/12 scale because they're way too tall. Oneshottoys did a much better job especially tailoring wise. The Asmus definitely looks the best attempt so far tho I've got to admit

They look decent but something about soft goods and 1/12 don't go hand in hand for me.

oneshot toys

Those are officially licensed? I'm talking about Tatsumki studios. Showed a prototype of their Yusuke, took preorders and payment but never delivered. Thieving scammers. They were also supposedly doing licensed HxH statues that never materialized.

They look decent but something about soft goods and 1/12 don't go hand in hand for me.

Those are officially licensed? I'm talking about Tatsumki studios. Showed a prototype of their Yusuke, took preorders and payment but never delivered. Thieving scammers. They were also supposedly doing licensed HxH statues that never materialized.
Oh yeah i almost forgot about that prototype! didn't look to great in my opinion, sad that they scammed people like that, what a shame. And no the Oneshottoys figures are not licensed - But i do think they are the best options at the moment for 1/12 scale, but they have not even showed of Hiei sadly and its taking forever, but the quality is much better than Dasin at least if you where wondering.

And for anyone
Will a standard mannequine work. Like the half body type since they dont have arms they would look slim and shorthopefully short enough for the jacket to hide them lol.
Thankfully the Luxury offering does in fact come with
  • "Two pairs of black boots"
in addition to a extra body, so we won't be needing to double dip :D and its priced pretty reasonably very smart move by them.

One thing i am interested in is the height, Hiei is short, He's like 4'10 at the start of the series - then apparently grows to around 5'3, from one of the prototypes he looked pretty short, just hope they get him right

Im a sure they will get him right! It will be nice if we see some pictures of him next to yusuke

Im a sure they will get him right! It will be nice if we see some pictures of him next to yusuke
This is the closest thing we have to base his scale off of, he looks to be pretty small compared to Yusukes shirt so thats a pretty good sign 🤞

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230926-054112.png
    Screenshot_20230926-054112.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
And for anyone

Thankfully the Luxury offering does in fact come with
  • "Two pairs of black boots"
in addition to a extra body, so we won't be needing to double dip :D and its priced pretty reasonably very smart move by them.
wish they show him without the shirts. also when did he wear the grey shirt?

how much pleather are used? looks like the scabbard, top of boots and maybe the white belts are pleather. dont think they use real leather.

Back