Asmus Toys - YuYu Hakusho 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wish they show him without the shirts. also when did he wear the grey shirt?

how much pleather are used? looks like the scabbard, top of boots and maybe the white belts are pleather. dont think they use real leather.
Not sure what you mean by grey unless you are referring to the black shirt he has, he used that in the show pretty frequently actually, if you are referring to the blue one he used that one in the dark tournament, as far as the shirtless look the body is here, the torso actually looks nicely done, just hope that the pinholes aren't there in the shoulders but I can't seem to find them in the other pictures

Attachments

• YUHEI_Family_LuxuyA_900x~2.jpg
    YUHEI_Family_LuxuyA_900x~2.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 0
Just for anyone who was possibly curious about the height being accurate, i asked Asmustoys on IG, and there response was he stands at around 24cm, so thankfully he is pretty short

Attachments

• IMG_20230927_171057.jpg
    IMG_20230927_171057.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 0
The luxury included extra arm and body like hiei + a spirt gun arm effect

They are both up for pre order now on asmus

The luxury included extra arm and body like hiei + a spirt gun arm effect

They are both up for pre order now on asmus
i rather they give us a hair down option piece and the red jacket outfit as deluxe.

in fact i would buy a red jacket version. i just dont like the green uniform. they just arent as stylish as the ones by kunio kun.

hope they make the dice guy.

Last edited:
Scale looks perfect, really nice. Plus my Hiei shipped today ! Very excited!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1696244476742.jpg
    FB_IMG_1696244476742.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 0
Yusuke face plates looks a little bit off or is just me?

I don't know why but I'm Not a big fan of asmus anime chars still I'm definitely looking forward for the Yusuke figure

Yusuke face plates looks a little bit off or is just me?

I don't know why but I'm Not a big fan of asmus anime chars still I'm definitely looking forward for the Yusuke figure
Yeah i hope they tweak it, i think the issue is the eyes, i saw people giving Asmus feedback on FB so hopefully they change it in time, Id much rather Rounder and larger eyes, and a wider face too. Would have been really cool to see them add in a Hair down look too. The price of the Luxury is just so solid, two figures for the price of one pretty much, hard to beat lol and i don't really collect many 1/6 scale figures but this line is a must.

So on further watching the Unboxing video Asmus posted, there seems to be an extra accessory that isn't listed anywhere else, seems like it's a swap out arm with a seal, I can't remember exactly when he used this, I think it was when he was training the Dragon of the darkness flame, but a really cool little bonus if its included in the final product

Attachments

• IMG_20231004_063336~2.jpg
    IMG_20231004_063336~2.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 0
  • seal-bandages-yu-yu-hakusho.jpg
    seal-bandages-yu-yu-hakusho.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 0
Oh yeah i almost forgot about that prototype! didn't look to great in my opinion, sad that they scammed people like that, what a shame. And no the Oneshottoys figures are not licensed - But i do think they are the best options at the moment for 1/12 scale, but they have not even showed of Hiei sadly and its taking forever, but the quality is much better than Dasin at least if you where wondering.
Actually, Dasin is much better than Oneshot. I had Oneshot Yusuke and ended up selling it. I have all the Dasin Yu Yu figures.

Attachments

• IMG_6743.png
    IMG_6743.png
    5.9 MB · Views: 0
Actually, Dasin is much better than Oneshot. I had Oneshot Yusuke and ended up selling it. I have all the Dasin Yu Yu figures.
I mean it's a opinion, at the end of the day Dasin is far more inaccurate the cloth goods are cheap, they got the uniforms incorrect from the amount of buttons, they also gave them shoe laces lol , the way the clothes also fit very snug and aren't baggy at all, I could go on, not to mention the Kuwabara Headsculpt and the Hiei Headsculpts are both off..I have all of them still but oneshottoys did a much much better job in terms of accuracy and cloth good as a while imo

I mean it's a opinion, at the end of the day Dasin is far more inaccurate the cloth goods are cheap, they got the uniforms incorrect from the amount of buttons, they also gave them shoe laces lol , the way the clothes also fit very snug and aren't baggy at all, I could go on, not to mention the Kuwabara Headsculpt and the Hiei Headsculpts are both off..I have all of them still but oneshottoys did a much much better job in terms of accuracy and cloth good as a while imo
Can’t argue with you there about it being opinion. At the end of the day, it’s whatever you enjoy that matters. How come Oneshot stopped only after 2 figures? They didn’t even release Kuwabara even though they had product photos.

Can’t argue with you there about it being opinion. At the end of the day, it’s whatever you enjoy that matters. How come Oneshot stopped only after 2 figures? They didn’t even release Kuwabara even though they had product photos.
I will agree the wait is insanely long, and their Kurama was flawed, but the cloth goods and outfit where superb..and as far as Kuwabara They updated his headsculpts and are offering a replacement Kurama head thrown in for free, it's on their weibo. Looking much much better than Dasin in my opinion, I think their Kuwabara was definitely the weakest one his sculpt is way too soft, I just want to see Hiei, hopefully he comes out looking nice, Dasin had some really chunky arms and the neck was strange too, Im collecting all of the lines regardless though

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-05-17-44-40-246_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-05-17-44-40-246_com.instagram.android.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 0
Got my Hiei figure delivered today. Haven't had time yet to play around with it yet, but the entire body was covered in cling wrap. Leads me to believe that staining could be a problem with this figure. Going to sit the clothes in some water with a dab of detergent to see how much dye comes out.

Attachments

• PXL_20231007_032242920.jpg
    PXL_20231007_032242920.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20231007_032251663.jpg
    PXL_20231007_032251663.jpg
    999.7 KB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20231007_032333602.jpg
    PXL_20231007_032333602.jpg
    443.8 KB · Views: 0
Got my Hiei figure delivered today. Haven't had time yet to play around with it yet, but the entire body was covered in cling wrap. Leads me to believe that staining could be a problem with this figure. Going to sit the clothes in some water with a dab of detergent to see how much dye comes out.
Please do update us on this, thank you, let us know how the future feels too, I'll do a video review Tuesday when I get it, hope the legs have good articulation and some good ab crunch

Edit : actually nevermind! Figure was updated to arrive today

Last edited:
Back