Asmus Toys - Twilight Witchking 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my invoice ... for $340.
I mistakenly pre-ordered this twice (when I ordered Elrond in November, I had forgotten I’d already pre-ordered Twilight Witch King, so I ordered it again). :slap
Now, I have to email them to see if they can delete one of the orders and bill me for just one figure (don’t need two TWKs).
*sigh*

Got my invoice ... for $340.
I mistakenly pre-ordered this twice (when I ordered Elrond in November, I had forgotten I’d already pre-ordered Twilight Witch King, so I ordered it again). :slap
Now, I have to email them to see if they can delete one of the orders and bill me for just one figure (don’t need two TWKs).
*sigh*

I hope that works out for you — it shouldn’t be an issue.

Paid my invoice, as well.

Yikes! Hopefully you can get it fixed to just one. I paid my invoice this morning. A nice surprise during strange and stressful times.

Corrected invoice received and paid!
That was fast!
Thanks Asmus! This company is the best!

Woo! I've got him ordered through Sideshow, so I probably won't be seeing him until late-ish April, but this is great news!

Very good news tho I ordered from SSC - but that is OK. It's nice SSC is still staying open, as best they can. And a delay is OK too hope to see early pics!

Photo from the Asmus FB page. Need to see it out of the box asap!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
b08db9301ef4c79c8c1e2f2c0aaaee4a.jpg

Last edited:
Delay notices from SSC on Gandalf and Witch king - looking forward to in hand pics!

Back