Asmus Toys Tauriel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder what body they're using?

I am guessing we will get Eowyn 1st so there should be some reviews of the body before Tauriel comes out. Although if there are any issues with the chainmail I could see Tauriel jumping in front of her in a push to get her released closer to the movie.

Hmmm, not bad! Not bad at all! Now where's Kili? :lol

I can't tell you how badly I need at least Thorin, Fili, and Kili to be done in this line.

Hello guys,

Has been a while since I come here, it has been crazy with us lately. Tons of works clash together,
so I couldn't come up here and share things with you guys as I use to.
Just short of man-power, hopefully things will get better after Xmas.

Anyway, just want to share the first hand Tauriel photo here !!
Hope you guys enjoy the photos and remember to go to theater to watch the final Hobbit movie. :wave

Looks nice! Welcome back to the board, I can't wait for more updates!

Hello guys,

Has been a while since I come here, it has been crazy with us lately. Tons of works clash together,
so I couldn't come up here and share things with you guys as I use to.
Just short of man-power, hopefully things will get better after Xmas.

Anyway, just want to share the first hand Tauriel photo here !!
Hope you guys enjoy the photos and remember to go to theater to watch the final Hobbit movie. :wave

Looks nice! Welcome back to the board, I can't wait for more updates!

Thank you~

Its good to be back!!

PS:However, it is still very busy here, hopefully we can get back to normal after New Year.

This is the body we use,
After testing many brands, this is the best female body besides Hot Toys !

13041421179cdc262341820f24.jpg

That's pretty amazing! That sure beats any portrait that ACI has done of Aragorn! Let the bashing commence:)

Oh wow, the full reveal pics! She turned out so lovely. I can't wait to order! What the estimate on release? I love that the outer coat is included. I think I like that look best. I'm really impressed with the way she turned out overall. I like the combo of sculpted and rooted hair even more now that I see the rest of her.

I almost mistook this for Hot Toys. The potrait is spot on, but I would do away with the hair or at least attempt on rooting the entire head. It doesn't look right just having two little strands of hair on a fully scuplted head. Still looks good for a prototype. :clap

$165 isn't bad at all now a days but it will be a long wait till April and my guess is that is the Asia release date so June here in the states.

Back