Asmus Toys: Masked Robber Clothing Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those lapels are just horrible. Sent mine back today, so we shall see how quickly they get the refunds through. I wonder how many sets they are having to refund...

Doesn't matter who makes these sets, there is always some degree of messing around to get the look. You wouldn't send black window back because you have to fix up her rooted hair?.

With Black Widow you knew she had rooted hair when you ordered it.

With this you didn't know you weren't getting the suit and mask that they showed on their website when you ordered it.

To clarify I was just using that as a point about having to adjust things sometimes. Not excusing as change to a product. Each to their own, I like the set and don't mind messing with it.

Well, I cant find that that blue bag. $30 extra sucks but also seems like the price I would get it for if I did find it solo so Im going with Headplay. Glad I check here before I placed an order at asmus. Thanks freaks

From what I have seen yes!But. Asmus set is not that bad...the mask is very good and the costume well tailored but not accurate...

no way the ht version is a lot better ( but more expensive) than this versions..the collar of the shirt in the asmus version is orrible
I don't understand why include an useless belt another time...
br joker didn't wear in the movie..ht has wrong, headplay has wrong, asmus has wrong too...:rotfl

my love...

DSC01872-1.jpg

DSC01867.jpg

Last edited:
Damn. Why didn't I get into this toy hobby earlier. It was so much cheaper. :/

I suggest to keep the mask, the shoes, the shirt (maybe) but throw away that blazer and pants :slap and buy them from another custom set..

I think the shirt is the worst part of all. Closely followed by the jacket.

As I wrote before, there just isn't a decent screen accurate version of this outfit available. Not even the Hot Toys. The Asmus is the best colour, but the fit and material is way off.

The Headplay looks more like the Hot Toys, so that gives it the aesthetic edge, even though it doesn't look much like the suit in the film!

I'll probably buy the Headplay eventually.

Actually. Was thinking of bashing Grumpy and thought of this suit.

If I get the Headplay then that's what I'll do as well.

Back