Asmus Toys: Masked Robber Clothing Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The grenades and smoke canisters aren't as nice as HTs. The look really cheap. The mask is pretty different.The clothes look pretty good. Kinda hard to tell from my phone. I like that they give you a watch.

Wait, I just realized you said its not asmus. Headplay jumped on the bandwagon.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
The Headplay one...

17588_10151415945580772_67505442_n.jpg

Well thats dissapointing. That looks awful. If it turns out it is that then it looks like I've wasted my time getting the HT Bag, HT head and DX11 gloves for this. Probably be putting them together and just selling it now. Shame

Looks nothing like the actual suit design, wrong colour by the looks of things and terrible tailoring

The toysmon suit is actually better then. -_-

This is very disappointing. It looks more like the jacket that came with the DCD.

I'm positive now that the "proto" was actually just the HT, standing in for it.

According to their Facebook it came in last Wednesday and they were "sorting out" ready to ship.

Their FB page also shows the production suit:

602045_10151275882821968_927735369_n.jpg

550598_10151279179071968_421485578_n.jpg

I hope I'm wrong, but the production looks like a coarser, thicker material to the prototype:

IMG_3687%20拷貝-700x700.jpg

IMG_3688%20拷貝-700x700.jpg

And I can't see the vertical stitching that runs down to the pockets.

It looks like they are using the actual HT stuffs for the proto :lol

Did you manage to cancel the suit with Asmus?

Can't tell if they've already sent mine out or not. There was no email confirmation. The first order page says "Status: Complete", but the detailed page reads "Status: Pending".

I'm sticking with it at the moment, as at the very least it's shirt, shoes and mask. Supposedly genuine HT masks are selling for more than the cost of this set.

Yeah, I repeatedly messaged them and eventually they returned an email saying sorry that the quality did not meet my expectations and that I will get a refund ASAP.

I got the same but they told me I paid in Euros and "there's always a problem refunding via paypal with euros"...

I paid in pounds.

As I wrote before, I was keeping my order. I'd have liked to have seen some in-hand pictures of the final product, though. There just doesn't seem to be any on the net.

The parcel left Taiwan yesterday, so I'll just have to wait and see.

Anyway, I've had good contact with them by email, and they appear concerned about the reception of this set, and to contact them if I have opinions about it when it arrives.

(I'd presumed Asmus were based in Hong Kong, rather than Taiwan, despite their contact address being Australia).

Sounds good to me.

If you're interested in a Bank Robber Joker bag I have one for sale?

Back