Asmus Toys: Masked Robber Clothing Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered the headplay version a few days ago, I like that it comes with more stuff like the bag. I will post pics when it arrives to help people deside.

Got my full refund from Asmus. Crappy product, but great customer service :lol

Got my full refund from Asmus. Crappy product, but great customer service :lol

It is not a crappy product...the materials are well tailored and the mask is pretty good. I have both products and i think the headplay set is more fit to the body, but asmus materials are better.The asmus mask is way better than headplay one.Of course this is my opinion...:wink1:

Compared to the suit they showed in the pictures, it is a very crappy product. In and of itself, it is mediocre at best, with poorly moulded mask and shoes, and thick, unrealistic material for the suit. Very unimpressed with Asmus.

The mask is better than the Headplay one though.

I need to Futz it more, but I like the set for what it is....a display piece.
br_joker_asmus.jpg

br_joker_asmus_2.jpg

br_joker_asmus_3.jpg

Parts used: TTM-21 body, Asmus Toys bank robber set, DX10 hands, DX12 head.

Mask looks a bit wide because of the head shape of the DX12 Bale sculpt, BR joker would be best for the mask.

The DX11 set has a left gun hand and if you were to paint it black that would be perfect for screen accuracy.

I just got this set for free, and I dont see why you guys are complaining. For the price, its great once you do some slight modifications. I have the HT bank robber joker and just wanted this to have as a display to have at work and keep my real one safe at home. With the body, im only in this $25 so I love it. I would pay for it.

I bought this set because i was planning on using it with the dx2.0 laughing sculpt. I ended up getting the hottoys bank robber joker on ebay so i have no need for the asmus set. If anyone wants to buy it just send me a pm.

My bank robber outfit (not asmus) arrived yesterday. As described by previous posters, the mask is of poor quality
JRC_8466.jpg

The suit and the bag are nice though. Now I can display both Jokers in the interrogation room.
JRC_8507a.jpg

Here's my Bank Robber Joker vs BW

JRC_8547a.jpg

By the way, I used a TTM21 body but I noticed that the costume is a tight fit. A narrow-shoulder body would probably be a better fit

Last edited:
My bank robber outfit (not asmus) arrived yesterday. As described by previous posters, the mask is of poor quality
JRC_8466.jpg

The suit and the bag are nice though. Now I can display both Jokers in the interrogation room.
JRC_8507a.jpg

Here's my Bank Robber Joker vs BW

JRC_8547a.jpg

By the way, I used a TTM21 body but I noticed that the costume is a tight fit. A narrow-shoulder body would probably be a better fit

what clothing set is this?

thanks!

Back