Asmus Toys LOTR.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1425519_10151677012216968_739631677_n.jpg

Horses! I wonder whose they will be.

Well, I'm sure one will be Shadowfax, but I also think they will make some that aren't character specific.

I am hoping for a white one.... perhaps for Indiana Jones? Hehe. It is awesome they are making horses though, it has been sorely missing.

Heck I am sure some people will want this for their Lone Ranger figures too.

I am hoping for a white one.... perhaps for Indiana Jones? Hehe. It is awesome they are making horses though, it has been sorely missing.

Heck I am sure some people will want this for their Lone Ranger figures too.

Yes exactly. You could use them for any character. Hopefully they are well done and not cheap. I wonder what the cost of a 1/6 horse will be?

Great to see. Nazgul, Shadowfax. And just plain ole horses I can use for Blondie and Indy.

Yes exactly. You could use them for any character. Hopefully they are well done and not cheap. I wonder what the cost of a 1/6 horse will be?
I'm probably going to get a lot of disagreement here but depending on the price difference I would be ok with a trotting horse in a static pose versus an articulated one.

I'm probably going to get a lot of disagreement here but depending on the price difference I would be ok with a trotting horse in a static pose versus an articulated one.

I'm with you on that one. I love that they're doing horses and definitely want several. But beyond standing or maybe with one hoof raised, there aren't a lot of poses I would want to put them in. Some head and neck articulation would be great, but any leg articulation is likely going to make the figure a little unstable. For me, these are essentially really awesome figure stands. :lol

I'm with you on that one. I love that they're doing horses and definitely want several. But beyond standing or maybe with one hoof raised, there aren't a lot of poses I would want to put them in. Some head and neck articulation would be great, but any leg articulation is likely going to make the figure a little unstable. For me, these are essentially really awesome figure stands. :lol
Exactly, not to mention the aesthetics of it.

I think I would prefer a choice of natural horse poses rather than a static ie head pointing straight ahead, look with articulation, I like ssc's solution with the tauntaun swap out head, maybe a statue with no articulation but a swap out right/left facing neck head and a swap out leg one flat on the ground and one raised. I don't think animals work well with articulation too hard to get past the toyish look

I think it would be awesome if the legs/bodies were sculpted largely without articulation, but a ball joint at the base of the skull and another one at the base of the neck would be great. And they'd be relatively easy to hide under the bridles and other gear.

I'm guessing Eomer on Firefoot, Theoden on Snowmane...and perhaps since Aragorn seems to be a bit delayed...perhaps they are including Brego.

But if they stick with Baddies...expect Nazgul and Mouth of Sauron for SURE!

I'm impressed they are going so far as to do horses, but that's not something I have room for in my LOTR display. Maybe one horse for a Ringwraith just to make him different from With-King.

I'm more interested in major players like Saruman, Gimli, Lurtz...

No, I don't think this warrants a lot of heat. Honestly, there isn't much you can do with a horse other than move his legs and head up and down. If you would pose the horse him in a running pose he most likely would need a stand

Some one knows where or how can i buy these figures i have been checking his store and facebook page and no information
Thanks in advance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back