Asmus Toys LOTR.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Sideshows Gandalf is pretty damn good so that one is going to be a tough sell. If Aragorn comes out good, any version, he's as good as bought.

the previous sideshow strider was a pretty sad sculpt but had a lot of accessories for the price.

9206_press03-001.jpg

92061_press05-001.jpg

I agree,
also the mold takes away too much details,
in the mold we use for 12" HS now,
it preserve most of the sculpting details,
so the end product looks just like the original.

Neat. Any hints on how the head sculpt will be done? Will the neck be part of the sculpt like the old Aragorn or will it be separate from the neck?

Also any hints on what version? Ranger pre-Lothlorien, Hunter post vembraces and Boromir's death, Helm's Deep, Black Gate of Mordor or King version? Or better yet a combo?

Neat. Any hints on how the head sculpt will be done? Will the neck be part of the sculpt like the old Aragorn or will it be separate from the neck?

Also any hints on what version? Ranger pre-Lothlorien, Hunter post vembraces and Boromir's death, Helm's Deep, Black Gate of Mordor or King version? Or better yet a combo?

Aragorn still has a long way,
we are making the hunter version, same as Sideshow. It s hell a tough clothing to make in 1/6, we have found the right materials, and it is to us now making it work on the figure.

Aragorn still has a long way,
we are making the hunter version, same as Sideshow. It s hell a tough clothing to make in 1/6, we have found the right materials, and it is to us now making it work on the figure.
Ugh that sucks as Aragorn is my favorite character. Must be far off if the clothes aren't even made yet. Oh well, thanks for sharing some info.

Not the version I was hoping for. Gonna have to be blown away to get it.

I wasn't planning on getting Aragorn anyway so a "repeat" is good news for me.

But since it is a long ways off, let's slide someone else up into an earlier delivery... say Gimli... or Lurtz. :)

Here's what I will buy from you Asmus:

Gothmog
Saruman
Lurtz
Gimli
Joker (Hobbit version)
Iron Orc

...and that's it.

Seeing as Strider has been my favorite litterary character since I was 5 years old. I am fine with that choice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back