Asmus Toys Lord of the Ring Gandalf Gray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah same happened to me and a few others here. You have an order number in the PayPal receipt so you should be fine, but I contacted their CS just in case, after which they sent me the confirmation email.

I did receive a transaction ID and a invoice ID on the receipt but no Order number:
Transaction ID
0BJ00557GD3923335

Transaction date
Feb 5, 2021 21:59:25 PST

Merchant
Asmus Toys, Inc.
[email protected]

Invoice ID

I contact them 3 days ago no answer.

Why is there not a hole in the hat? Is it holding something up inside it that would come out if you cut a hole?

I see, I figure it would stay on just fine in most positions without a magnet.

Yea me neither. I did finally get a response from Asmus saying they have record of my order so that's something. I ordered 6/30/19. I don't know how I missed the first round but I guess I did.

I am happy for those that are having theirs shipped and that my order still shows up but as someone that always buys directly from Asmus the second I see their stuff goes live I am scratching my head as to why I have not received my invoice to pay.

I am happy for those that are having theirs shipped and that my order still shows up but as someone that always buys directly from Asmus the second I see their stuff goes live I am scratching my head as to why I have not received my invoice to pay.

Haha same here dude.
Like I know I?m super fast to order and would be among the first PO?s so not sure how they work it out.

I got an invoice immediately for the initial deposit but have not paid in full yet nor seen anything about shipping. I'm in Canada which is probably why.

Because of COVID complications Asmus also doesn't have their free worldwide shipping going, so Canadians for example have to pay an additional $20 for EMS. I'm guessing that is part of the reason for the delay, and for those of you who have gotten it shipped, I'm guessing you're also all Americans right?

Back