Asmus Toys Lord of the Ring Gandalf Gray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This being almost double what their normal releases cost. I really hope Asmus plans on double boxing these for those that order directly from them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This being almost double what their normal releases cost. I really hope Asmus plans on double boxing these for those that order directly from them

Yes, I mentioned this before. I assume the box will be nicer than their normal release. I ordered direct to support Asmus, I hope they pack our boxes properly to avoid damage.

Yes, I mentioned this before. I assume the box will be nicer than their normal release. I ordered direct to support Asmus, I hope they pack our boxes properly to avoid damage.

So you want to support companies that want to rerelease old figures under the guise that it's brand new because it has a new headsculpt, yet no effort is being put in to make the clothes accurate or anything else? Lol ok

So you want to support companies that want to rerelease old figures under the guise that it's brand new because it has a new headsculpt, yet no effort is being put in to make the clothes accurate or anything else? Lol ok

Based on your comment, you assume everyone has the original figure already. I don't have that figure so I'm buying this. Also, if you do just a little bit of reading, you should see Asmus is releasing the headsculpt for people who already bought the old figure. Don't like? Don't buy.

Almost everything about the Crown Gandalf is brand new,
clothing, body, hands, staffs, boots...etc

That's great news, glad you decided to go all in for this version and update where necessary.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

And this is why I love supporting this company!

Can?t wait to get more news on this figure.

Back