Asmus Toys Lord of the Ring Gandalf Gray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, that was the info that triggered the previous shenanigans[emoji846]
As long as it turns out awesome, I?m fine with the delay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

There seems to have been a flood of figure releases lately, presumably in advance of Chinese New Year. My bank account needs a break, so a delay to June/July sounds pretty good.

There seems to have been a flood of figure releases lately, presumably in advance of Chinese New Year. My bank account needs a break, so a delay to June/July sounds pretty good.

Jalf you're luck !! You mustn't buy many Hot Toys......there only seems to be delays there leading up to and now after the Chinese New Year. Yes I know about the Corona Virus, but delays up to New Years are not covered there.

Now it's just a mess.

* JL Superman
* All Star Wars Solo figures
* Gamora

plus several others I can't think of.

Update from the Asmus FB page -

The Crown Series of Gandalf is ON THE WAY[emoji41]
It is a long and slow production, at the moment a single worker manages to produce only 3 pcs per day.
We also inspect the quality strictly as this is what matters the most.

We know all of you cannot wait to meet him, so does Asmus Team!
Leave your comment below to show everyone your love to Gandalf[emoji7]

Product ID: CRW001
Pre-order available at:
https://store.asmustoys.com//product-Gandalf-the-Grey-CRW001.htm
b9a317236b0fb8df586d3d9973472ccc.jpg
46d4bb0c720c16ae6dbfe272aa8d5ec8.jpg
b5ea0ee660d2dcef99e696619ce19ccd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Looking good
I?m really excited for this, the communication between as us and customers is brilliant, makes me more excited for Gandalf the white too.

Hope the face is magnetized? If not, I don't want to pull of the entire head too often to change the eyes when it has rooted hair and beard :) I'm scared or ripping some hair/beard off.

Interesting that they root before painting? I would?ve through you paint first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can tell in those pics that it's still being worked on, as the moustache alone has just touches or patches of hair attached. I think it will end up looking very impressive.

I really hope Asmus is really selling the head seperate because so far I resisted ordering the whole figure...owning v1 already. But i absolutely need this head for my collection. Good job

Back