Asmus Toys Lord of the Ring Gandalf Gray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So as said before, I heard back from Asmus and my order is held up as shipping to the UK is currently suspended.

I asked about a DHL Top Up (recently done this with day1 collectibles for $25 extra) but Asmus quoted $160!!:horror So needless to say I will be waiting for shipping to resume :rotfl

HOLY MOLY ! Yeh I will just wait too at those quotes, when is uk ban lifted is there a date set ? Which one of Boris Johnsons road maps has international mail on it ???

HOLY MOLY ! Yeh I will just wait too at those quotes, when is uk ban lifted is there a date set ? Which one of Boris Johnsons road maps has international mail on it ???

Yes I was quite shocked when they said that! :rotfl

As far as I am aware its a suspension to post from their side more than the UK's but I may be wrong!

Received this from Asmus today.. I wonder what it is.. no description whatsoever..
PXL_20210317_184639189.jpg

Looks like sideshow has some available again. Wonder if asmus is giving them more orders or just a lot of people canceled? I was on waitlist with them and it converted but then after I saw it was available just for pre order again

Also Gandalf has arrived. Right off the bat this figure is awesome. There are a lot of things done well. My only issues is the hat of course which I fixed a bit so it sits lower on the head while also keeping the magnet in it. Another issue is asmus use of those cheap wrist pegs they break apart to much. The eyes are bad but honestly moving them to look of to the right is better then leaving them straight. Really great piece in hand. Here is a quick image. 20210317_150616.jpg

When I pulled out the magnet from the hat... I discovered that the staffs must have some metal inside because the magnet stuck right to them haha. That is a nice way to make sure they never warp.

Back