Asmus Toys : Gimli (pre-production discussion)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can only echo everyone else...Fantastic and a great feat for Asmus! The Fellowship is at the cusp of being complete!! Many kudos!!:clap

It sure has been a journey....

c76db9e585223d883acff2f01f7cfaac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely. Despite a lot of crap they got along the way. Here's to staying the course. :duff

I'll definitely being preordering this directly from Asmus.

And boy oh boy did they get a lot of crap :lol like you said, gotta hand it to them for not giving up or giving in to the not so productive criticism that came with each release. I'll probably grab this guy direct as well if it means getting it sooner.

I cant believe that they are finally finishing the fellowship. Or that any company has actually finally finished the fellowship. This is a huge feat and one that other companies have tried and failed to do. And Asmus has done it stunningly, growing along the way with a massive effort to communicate with their fans to deliver what we want the most.
This is a company that believes that they will be successful when their fans are satisfied and not left wanting. Still shocked to see a complete fellowship just now within reach in 1/6. It's been years coming.
The folks at Asmus deserve a good celebration after getting this Dwarf shipped out.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I am excited to get this! still trying to find a Gandalf at a good price but then my fellowship will be complete! I for one love Asmus, they always are quick to respond to anything that I have ever asked on various sites. I think they have done a lot of great figures with each one getting better. I got into the line with thranduil, that is my favorite figure of there's that they have made so far and I think every figure that they have made since has been excellent. I love that they take ALOT of what we want when they release the proto and make changes based off our feedback, I do not know any other 1/6 figure companies that do it as much as them. I also love that they go back and release figures with improvements as they develop them. That is great! Keep it up Asumus I hope you get deeper into the Hobbit films and there are still so many LOTR figures to get as well. not to mention the new tv series coming.

now if you could only get the game of thrones license haha

I am excited to get this! still trying to find a Gandalf at a good price but then my fellowship will be complete! I for one love Asmus, they always are quick to respond to anything that I have ever asked on various sites. I think they have done a lot of great figures with each one getting better. I got into the line with thranduil, that is my favorite figure of there's that they have made so far and I think every figure that they have made since has been excellent. I love that they take ALOT of what we want when they release the proto and make changes based off our feedback, I do not know any other 1/6 figure companies that do it as much as them. I also love that they go back and release figures with improvements as they develop them. That is great! Keep it up Asumus I hope you get deeper into the Hobbit films and there are still so many LOTR figures to get as well. not to mention the new tv series coming.

now if you could only get the game of thrones license haha

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I thought Asmus said they were doing another Gandalf. Maybe from LOTR or maybe a slim?

Excited to finally have Gimli coming soon. Will be great to see the whole Fellowship together. Really glad how he has turned out and the axes looks great.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I thought Asmus said they were doing another Gandalf. Maybe from LOTR or maybe a slim?

Yea, but I am debating the waiting process for that one, and I did not mind the first one, I think the people looking for the new one are looking for the sculpted hair option, I could be wrong.

Pre order tomorrow!

Still waiting on my Frodo/Sam expansion pack to ship. :monkey3 :gah::tap

Back