Asmus Toys: Gandalf the White

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know recasting is verboten on this site but somebody really should try recasting it and expanding it. It's either that or wait for an unlicensed sculpt from somebody like Headplay.

nope. I also fear that stretching would just make it look too weird. cutting out the face, splitting the rest of the head in 2, and sculpting in spacers... if you look at the comparison pic above, the face part looks the same... the rest of the head looks squished.

So what's the cheapest reliable place to order one that is in stock now? I am getting too impatient to wait for bbts. Plus I am considering having two.

I like this robe better than the vest. Goodbye vest.

robe.jpg

It is pity we did not have an option to have Shadowfax included as it was with Nazgul. I suppose it will be not really budget by itself.

Definatly not getting this. The headsculpt is rediculous. This should not be produced if its a molding error. If it's actually sculpted this way then ugh..

I will wait for a grey Gandalf, or never buy gandalf, I Prefer the gray one anyone, he's not so.. vague in the books/movies.

Definatly not getting this. The headsculpt is rediculous. This should not be produced if its a molding error. If it's actually sculpted this way then ugh..

I will wait for a grey Gandalf, or never buy gandalf, I Prefer the gray one anyone, he's not so.. vague in the books/movies.

I own one of this figures. I can tell that the face isn't that much squished. The issue is the neck.

Grrrrr.... missed the Orc head at Toy Anxiety since it went up over the weekend while I wasn't looking. Anyone mind sharing what they had it priced at?

I got my orc head from TA today, mine was $29.99. I'm really glad i scored it and don't have to buy and try to sell Gandalf without it now!

Not sure if anyone's shown pics of him without the mask, interesting that it looks more like an evil elf than an orc under there lol - I like it

I got my orc head from TA today, mine was $29.99. I'm really glad i scored it and don't have to buy and try to sell Gandalf without it now!

Not sure if anyone's shown pics of him without the mask, interesting that it looks more like an evil elf than an orc under there lol - I like it

Looks like the makeup they would do on a stuntman to be a background Orc haha.

Back