Asmus Toys: Gandalf the White

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you do have a point there SithThundercracker!

Doesnt matter to me either way though since my orc will be displayed with the mask when its eventually finished

2.jpg

Nooooo! Now I kind of want to buy two of them!

They already presented white and brown horses, and will probably make black one too, so there are plenty of them coming.

I like it except this, it would be nice to cover the connection with the torso part somehow:
10703910_10152242307356968_406290779989516998_o.jpg

Well they're trying to tread a fine line between aesthetics and articulation. I could see where they could have made the blend point a bit better where the joints meet but I don't see them changing it now.

Nice.

Not sure how many horses I'll be in for, but definitely a Shadofax and a Brego. (And a Snowmane, if they do an armored Theoden and include Snowmane's full set of gear and armor.)

Oh, and the Mouth of Sauron on his steed.

Sigh.

I'm so weak.

:lol

The horse looks great. Not sure I have room for too many. Imagine the army build? I'm in for the Ringwraith steed, and like Bucky said I suppose I'll have to have the Mouth of Sauron's steed too -- he's really incompatible with it. But I think that would take up as much room as I can spare. Personally I'd rather have more characters than horses.

Since Gandalf rides Shadowfax without any saddle or tack, I wonder if he'll sit easily or if there's a clever way of keeping the figure seated on the horse without him slipping off. I suppose you could use his staff to prop him up on one side ...

Already mulling display options ...

If you look closely, the Ringwraith isn't seated too nicely on his steed. But the robes hide most of the awkwardness. Not sure Gandalf's stiff robes will flow right or his legs will bend properly around that horse's torso.

Maybe this time the KP big tights and space between the legs will be useful.
I see myself buying a ride for Nazgul, MoS, Theoden and ESPECIALLY Eomer. Maybe a Brego? Main problem is Snowmane is not as white as Shadowfax...

Back