Asmus Toys: Gandalf the White

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ciao ragazzi eccomi qui sto prendendo anch'io le doll asmus,gandal mi e' piaciuto molto spero di condividere con voi questa passione del signore degli anelli,eccovi la mia recensione con tutte le foto,a presto!

https://metalrobot.forumfree.it/?t=69309668

2.jpg

Nice review. Wish I spoke the language.

I do continue to believe that the head is just too far off the neck. I think it would look better if someone could push the head down properly so it sits on the neck more naturally.

07lPJBsg.jpg

Just got this in this morning. I was ready to flip him due to the pictures and criticisms on here, but once I took him out of the box, I changed my mind. It's definitely a lot better in hand than pictures suggest (typical- I know).

I'll have to try to get him in the right poses and see what experiments people on here try in terms of posing and futzing the outfit. But for the time being- I think I'll hang onto this to display with the Nazgul/Steed set.

Just got this in this morning. I was ready to flip him due to the pictures and criticisms on here, but once I took him out of the box, I changed my mind. It's definitely a lot better in hand than pictures suggest (typical- I know).

I'll have to try to get him in the right poses and see what experiments people on here try in terms of posing and futzing the outfit. But for the time being- I think I'll hang onto this to display with the Nazgul/Steed set.

That's great to hear!

I just did a quick set up with the figure.
The cloak definitely is hard to work with, but it also never shows up very good on camera. I think the quality on the cloak is not bad, but it just doesn't hang well yet due to being folded and shipped in the box.

f1d41281c2bbf624a70947363051ed10.jpg
42779810c59e73542ce181a7ab24c8de.jpg

I do believe that there is enough elements to the outfit that you can make a nice GTW display piece, whether cloaked or at ease sans vest.

The 'squished' head isn't as much a problem for me as the height of the head and how long the neck appears. Funny, the first good body Asmus provides will be the first I break trying to sort the neck.

The 'squished' head isn't as much a problem for me as the height of the head and how long the neck appears. Funny, the first good body Asmus provides will be the first I break trying to sort the neck.

I think it looks ok with the hood, but the neck looks bad without it. It also depends on how to pose the head.

The cloak definitely is hard to work with, but it also never shows up very good on camera. I think the quality on the cloak is not bad, but it just doesn't hang well yet due to being folded and shipped in the box.

Thanks for the pics!
Do you also have Sideshow's GTG?

thank a lot for this pics.
look better in cabinet ever friend:)

I'll getting mine to day in Thailand lol...

Come on bbts get this in so I can ship my pile of loot and get it and Gurtiz!

Great pics of Gandalf guys. I think he turned out pretty well from the photos. :gandalf_w

got him today & love this fig. so much:)
(sorry about iphone pics)

die cast buckle look awesome.

asmus, now you are already to level up. so,keep this proud & go height.

Back