Asmus Toys : Gandalf the Grey

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, just got my PayPal invoice for the remainder due on Gandalf! Hopefully he'll ship soon.

Anyone know roughly how long between payment and delivery in the states from Asmus...?

I paid in full back when the Preorder went up and now I feel like I'm in limbo. This is where a shipping email would help Asmus!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

No invoice either, need to stop checking every thirty seconds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just ordered one from SS. Points ftw...he was free.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

@optical20 really great shots! Excitement is at level 10 for this!

wow! such an amazing and detailed sculpt! great work Asmus and awesome pics optical20

This photo is the first one that is making me regret cancelling my preorder. Face doesn't look so bad here.

Thank you guys, still can't enough of this guy, I am planning to bring him to forrest preserve one day to get more pictures. Pls check out his video review too a few pages back.

Last edited:
Thank you guys, still can't enough of this guy, I amplanning to bring him to forrst preserve one day to get more pictures. Pls check out his video review too a few pages back.
You changed my mind. I just bought him. :)

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Hello Lord of the Rings fans, I have got something a little bit interesting for you, we have had the opportunity to review the 1/6 Gandalf the Grey by Asmus and we were genuinely surprised by it. We are also trying out a new chapter select feature in our videos. please let us know what you think of it. Thank you for your support as always and please like and subscribe, and remember we answer all comments on the youtube page https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1adIlmXOjE

Just want to say thanks for all the views and support. I also appreciate the number of you that have subscribed. At this rate I will be hitting one of my milestones soon :) (will just need to figure out a competition prize for when it happens) Humbled isnt the word.

Just watched a video on the figure. It does have a nice presence when properly posed. I'm still not sure if I'm getting this... So much stuff coming out.

AsmusGandalf.JPG

AsmusGandalf02.JPG

That last pose :clap + a good Bilbo or Frodo would persuade me to buy this (if it isn't sold out by now...)

AsmusGandalf04.JPG

Back