Asmus Toys : Gandalf the Grey

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^Really nice gallery of pictures with fitting music. Thanks Lord Turel. I can't wait to get him!
I'm watching The Hobbit Desolation of Smaug tonight. :)

:)
I have created a very detailed and different photoshoot video to show you the wonders of this figure. Please have a quick look. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoERWp-Kqkc&feature=youtu.be

Lovely vid, LT, music, setting - very fitting:). IMO this figure is amazing like the best portraits sometimes, depending on the angle, Gandalf looks sad and wistful, other angles wise and strong, other angles IMO ready for come what may. IMO gotta be a great fig or no-one would spend time working with it, they'd be posting about how they sent it back. Great job on the vid!:clap Hope for more as other figures roll out.

Unfortunately LOL I started thinking about how amazing the rumored Thorin, Thranduil, MF Bilbo:pray: would be in the mix and I know others are looking to complete the Fellowship...I'd rather have ASMUS take their time w. sculpts and so on, so I can wait, but no word from Sideshow on my GTG yet. I am going to love having Gandalf in hand and it was nice to see what "fluffing" his hair looks like - this is the Gandalf I was hoping for, from the looks of it.

Come on Sideshow - don't tell me the boat is stuck out someplace! May start pestering Sideshow this week, even tho they have an expected ship for August posted.:impatient:

I'm watching The Hobbit Desolation of Smaug tonight.

Good idea. Think I'll hunker down w. AUJ. Can't watch DOS without wanting to watch BOFA immediately.:gandalf

Remember guys, a wizard is never late, nor is he early; he arrives precisely when he means to!

And it seems like Gandalf is meaning to soon, as mine just hit Cali customs!

i still have not received any payment request from asmus to complete my preorder. i already sent message via website and facebook but they haven' t replied me yet...

i still have not received any payment request from asmus to complete my preorder. i already sent message via website and facebook but they haven' t replied me yet...

I did the same and they just replied to me. They're sending the payment requests manually, and it will probably take Asmus a couple of days to process all of them...so I would not worry :)

I must say this HS is far superior to Gandalf the white IMO
I can hardly wait for my piece to arrive.

Still no shipping notice for me.... hmmmmm.... with my locked account it makes me nervous, probably for no reason, but I'd really like to receive my tracking info like everyone else.

I received tracking for mine and it's been outbound from SF customs for 2 days now. Still has to travel across the US.... The wandering wizard better wander to my doorstep soon.

I'm hoping it's like most Hong Kong companies and it just shows up all of a sudden....I mean tracking is great but surprise arrivals are cool too

Just got my Sideshow email today saying they're getting him the 29th. Can't wait to finally have this guy in hand!

Back