Asmus Toys : Gandalf the Grey

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Lord of the Rings fans, I have got something a little bit interesting for you, we have had the opportunity to review the 1/6 Gandalf the Grey by Asmus and we were genuinely surprised by it. We are also trying out a new chapter select feature in our videos. please let us know what you think of it. Thank you for your support as always and please like and subscribe, and remember we answer all comments on the youtube page https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1adIlmXOjE

Hello Lord of the Rings fans, I have got something a little bit interesting for you, we have had the opportunity to review the 1/6 Gandalf the Grey by Asmus and we were genuinely surprised by it. We are also trying out a new chapter select feature in our videos. please let us know what you think of it. Thank you for your support as always and please like and subscribe, and remember we answer all comments on the youtube page https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1adIlmXOjE

Nice review, thanks for posting.

Fantastic review. Thanks so much for sharing!

One of the best things shown in the review are the great advantages of having rooted hair...and yes you came up with some excellent poses including on horseback...nice job!

At this point I might even consider getting an extra head sculpt to attempt replacing his beard with real hair.

Asmus thanks for all your efforts! As stated many times these figures require some major futzing to get the right look for each collector, not to mention a limitless desire to have some great fun! :clap

We are both humbled by the postive response so far. Please like and sub on the channel as I am very likely to review more of Asmus's figures going forward. Genuinely surprised by how good he is. I have fetched him on holiday to do a little photo video on location.

Fantastic review:) - refreshing enthusiasm and thanks to sharing so much agree this figure seems great - appreciate you showing those boots off - I didn't know they were so high - incredible. And re your images the great stitching and materials and accessories really shine - kudos to ASMUS for what looks like terrific quality:clap re the costume and accessories - much, much appreciated ASMUS! Love the poses and think I will borrow some ideas for that windswept look. Gandalf's face looks great in-hand - better than some stills I have seen.

I'd definitely watch a review from you guys again:) - and agree even the box looks great, and normally I don't pay that much attention to boxes.

getting addicted to this line now, I love LOTR to begin with I just didn't know someone besides sideshow made them till recently. I am really impressed with Asmus quality and also happy with their pricing.

Fantastic review:) - refreshing enthusiasm and thanks to sharing so much agree this figure seems great - appreciate you showing those boots off - I didn't know they were so high - incredible. And re your images the great stitching and materials and accessories really shine - kudos to ASMUS for what looks like terrific quality:clap re the costume and accessories - much, much appreciated ASMUS! Love the poses and think I will borrow some ideas for that windswept look. Gandalf's face looks great in-hand - better than some stills I have seen.

I'd definitely watch a review from you guys again:) - and agree even the box looks great, and normally I don't pay that much attention to boxes.

Thankyou for the comment. I assure you the enthusiasm is all real. We are very passionate about all this. I only worry that the lotr asmus collection is going to consume me in the coming months :) If you havent allready hit the sub button we also review some very different figures and headsculpts from unusual companies :)

I may sew a few internal stitches up the pointy section of the hat, just to force it to point back not up. Its gonna be a treat to display all posed perfectly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally I liked popping in something that would alow me to keep changing the angle of the bend. I used snapped cocktail sticks in our review.

he is just photogenic even on just a regular pose.

fighht.jpg

Back