Asmus Toys : Gandalf the Grey

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did they send you any kind of payment notice? I am sure I only paid a deposit but I don't recall seeing any message requesting the rest of the payment yet. Now I am kind of worried.

my setup was a bit different , I needed to get him early for the review so my payment set up is a bit different.

So it just shows up on your doorstep one day? No warning, no tracking, no "your item has shipped" in your account?

yeah hey told me it'll take 21 more days last Wednesday so I wasn't expecting it at all. Maybe there was a breakdown on communication somewhere.

Great review. It looks really good there, you got it into some nice poses. The hairline looks fine and the headsculpt looks great. Solid figure overall, especially for the price with all of those accessories. (diecast sword is a win)

I just watched the Fellowship the other night for the first time in years and now I can't wait to have this.

Thanks for the review he looks amazing so I ordered! So excited!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Newbie question... if I pre-order this from Asmus, will there be any additional import or custom fees to receive this in the USA? Thanks for any insight.

Damnit, now the hat looks too dark in optical's video and Michael Crawford's review. It keeps changing. I just want to know how much work I'll have once I get the thing, heh.

I may sew a few internal stitches up the pointy section of the hat, just to force it to point back not up. Its gonna be a treat to display all posed perfectly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back