Asmus Toys: Eowyn in Armor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First - thanks for the exclusive! And it's great you put it next to reference photos - I wish more early reveals were done that way.

There are certain portraits that are tougher than others - Vigo, Shatner, H. Ford - and just about ANY beautiful woman. But it does look like an excellent start.

Finally a figure to justify Faramir. :lol

2634033461_3be7c440aa_m.jpg

Awesome face sculpt. Looking forward to seeing how she progresses.

:lol

Good lord. Can't wait to see it. I hope she comes with a battle-cry-stabbing-witch-king in the face portrait.

Nice work thus far!!! I think she's coming along great!! A word to the wise...Sometimes it's great to give a "sneak peek" and sometimes not... be careful when treading this thin line....:)

The sculpt is great. You need to be able to discern between a caked-on paint app and a crappy sculpt.

The sculpt is great. You need to be able to discern between a caked-on paint app and a crappy sculpt.

Eh. I've seen it in person and I was disappointed. It could definitely be improved upon. It just didn't capture his likeness in my opinion. It RESEMBLES him, yes, but something is off. And I don't like "off" figures.

Please don't forget it was a 6~7 years ago 12" action figure,
consider the revolution Hot toys has brought to us over the years,
it was thought very well done.

And it was only $69.99 ....

Back