Asmus Toys: Boromir

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pre ordered the sculpted but would buy the rooted head separately too.

The paint is nice, but it still looks like David Beckham. I'm still leaning toward rooted hair as I've ordered the rooted hair Aragon. But I'm hoping to get sculpted hair Gandalf, and then all the hobbits have sculpted hair, Legolas has sculpted hair. Decisions decisions.

To me he's just a bit squinty. And his nose need a bit more nostril flare, but it looks good.

Is Boromir going to be available from BBTS/SS, or is he Asmus-only? Usually other retailers have them
In a day or two.

Is Boromir going to be available from BBTS/SS, or is he Asmus-only? Usually other retailers have them
In a day or two.

We are revisiting the head sculpt
hopefully we can have something by the end of the week that makes everyone happy.

Gotta be sure this is a winner before we go to our distributors.

For the record, we have no intention to sell a better head in the future

That's great!

But will you sell either head individually? So we can buy them both while only buying one figure?

I have the same question. I wanna order the rooted version but would like to buy the sculpted one separately.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

hopefully we can have something by the end of the week that makes everyone happy.

That's fantastic news. Awaiting new pics before placing pre-order...

That's awesome!
Even though I've already preordered both versions, I can't wait to see the reworked sculpt! It's great that you guys listen to comments and try to improve your products!

I really liked the sculpt you had especially after the repaint....looking forward to an even better sculpt. Asmus, you guys rock :rock

With the rooted hair head, the hairline looks a bit bad on the pics on your site. Right on the edge of the sculpt, like the hair isn't up high enough to hide where the hair starts and the sculpt begins. I hope that makes sense. :lol

That's great to hear! Looking forward to the revised headsculpt. Glad to see you guys are taking your time on this one.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sculpt actually really great but again hair and hairline needs a huge rework. IThat's the one keep throw likeliness on past release, Gandalf, Aragorn, you name it.

Just put effort and you get our money, simple as that.

Great to hear Asmus, I'll have to pre-order as soon as possible. :clap

Any news on what's going to be on the SDCC showfloor? (Gimli & the new hobbit sculpts perhaps)

It's been a while since pre-order has started. No sign of this figure at sideshow, though. Wonder why...

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Guess I better get around to preordering Boromir as there's no news on whether or not they will offer both head sculpts, or head sculpts individually. I've been holding off hoping to get an answer but I don't want to miss you.

I hope they come with something this week... My local retailer is waiting for Asmus Toys's updated figure before putting it up for pre-order...

Back