Asmus Toys : Aragorn thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, and the neck peg is weird. Mine didnt even come connected to the head, and it seems a rather tight fit to attach it to the head. I might put some hot water in the hole to soften it up. I tried pushing the peg in, but I felt like I was going to put too much pressure on the hair and it might come out! Anyone manage to get their neck peg in properly?

Snagged him for a great deal I’m very happy with him. Now I’m tempted to get Boromir and if I can snag Gandalf the grey for a good deal I’d get the fellowship.
bbcd89f0619474867b6129f796f6fb12.jpg

Wait, sorry for being so outdated on the matter, but can I pay for an upgraded sculpt (I own the standard version) without having to buy the entire slim figure?

Got my rooted head a couple weeks ago, i think it looks great. Only problem I had with it, is the neck peg is completely useless. the bulbs on the ends are too small for both the neck and the head holes. Head rolls right off. I ended up using blue tack to keep it on.

Sold out quite awhile ago. They weren't up for very long.

No, I know, but Andy told me to contact Rola, which I did, but she never responded to my email. This was also a long time ago, back in July. I re-PM'd Andy but no response from him. Just wondered what happened, he's usually very good about responding.

FYI: I contacted Asmus through the form on their website about this. They said my heads should be on their way in about a month. Apparently, I'm part of the "new batch". I did order early and paid in full.

All the rooted hair heads shipped already came without the neck peg? I received mine, but there's no way to use this upgrade head, since the previous ones had the peg as one piece with the head.

All the rooted hair heads shipped already came without the neck peg? I received mine, but there's no way to use this upgrade head, since the previous ones had the peg as one piece with the head.

The second batch all came with neck pegs. Asmus will send you one if you contact them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's my quick look at the new Asmus Toys Aragorn rooted hair head sculpt upgrade. It's an improvement over the original sculpted version, but definitely needs some decent futzing to get looking natural.

My Slim version is on the way but I'm planning on doing this hair mod to mine when it arrives. Got to get that sweaty, wavy texture with a fringe going on or you're not getting Aragorn realness ;)

https://youtu.be/SObXLT8pJuo

Back